[CL] Maccabi Haifa 2-0 Juve [October 11th, 2022] 12:45pm EaSTern/+6 local (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I can see Haifia really being up for this and come at us from the first whistle with our players being super nervous.

Have a feeling we may see some signs if the players have finally lost faith in Allegri or not.

That's the only reason im going to watch just to see the players body language
Was the body language against Monza and the second half against Milan not enough? I don’t see how it could be any worse unless you deem a continuation of the same body language to be so.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
To stay alive in the CL, Ruru is back. You couldn’t make this shit up.
His presence has coincided with previous eliminations against Ajax and Villarreal. The signs are ominous.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Juve in the CL this season is like holding in a fart. I'm just looking forward to the release at the appropriate time to give me some relief from the inevitable.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
rugani bonucci, two true juve veterans to keep us in the race :weee: lol

i wonder what happened to bremer. we don't know obviously. he's our only player this season who never missed a single minute. if it's a tactical choice and not based on any physical reason like muscle fatigue or actual injury then i don't even know what to say

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
rugani bonucci, two true juve veterans to keep us in the race :weee: lol

i wonder what happened to bremer. we don't know obviously. he's our only player this season who never missed a single minute. if it's a tactical choice and not based on any physical reason like muscle fatigue or actual injury then i don't even know what to say
Resting him for Torino

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)