[CL] Maccabi Haifa 0-1 Juventus, Nov 3rd, 2009 (58 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Moggi blasts frivolous Juve Tuesday 3 November, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disgraced former Juventus director Luciano Moggi has criticised the Bianconeri's recent transfer policy, calling it 'absurd'.

Moggi resigned from Juventus in 2006 after his involvement in the Calciopoli scandal emerged. He was banned from football for five years.

Writing in Italian newspaper Libero, Moggi poured scorn on Juventus' decision to sell Marco Marchionni and Cristiano Zanetti to Fiorentina in the summer.

“Marchionni and Zanetti went to reinforce Fiorentina for breadcrumbs. Felipe Melo arrived from Florence in exchange for nearly £25m, a defensive midfielder who, if you look at his career, hasn't actually won any titles playing in a team that simply has to win in Italy and abroad, where Poulsen and Sissoko already play. What's the reasoning behind that decision?”
aside from Marchionni, Moggi is 100% correct....the same thing I've been saying all along

FORZA MOGGI, and PLEASE replace the frog in charge !!!:flag1:

shiyaz

Apr 3, 2004
Does anybody know any streams for this game?

In maldives we dont get to see these games on TV....

Also is DP in the bench tonight?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
aside from Marchionni, Moggi is 100% correct....the same thing I've been saying all along

FORZA MOGGI, and PLEASE replace the frog in charge !!!:flag1:
You can't say aside from Marco he's 100% correct. He mentioned him so actually he's really wrong.

I don't know why you hail him now when he takes every opportunity to bash Juventus. If anything, Juve fans can only spit on him now.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He still feels for the club and I dont think think his analysis is too far off, from the issues at hand. He would've never sold Zanetti for what we did. And if indeed, he did buy Melo, which I dont think he would in the first place, given his aversion to Brazilians I dont think he'd pay that kind of money with the buy out clause in place. Which leads to the question, are Brazilians known for their consistency, (of course, they know how to put on a spectacle during the world cup) is it their inability to show up week in week out, that's affecting our showings on the pitch. Seeing the pivotal positions they play across formations. More than an opinion though, it's a question i'd like to raisre.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
He still feels for the club and I dont think think his analysis is too far off, from the issues at hand. He would've never sold Zanetti for what we did. And if indeed, he did buy Melo, which I dont think he would in the first place, given his aversion to Brazilians I dont think he'd pay that kind of money with the buy out clause in place. Which leads to the question, are Brazilians known for their consistency, (of course, they know how to put on a spectacle during the world cup) is it their inability to show up week in week out, that's affecting our showings on the pitch. Seeing the pivotal positions they play across formations. More than an opinion though, it's a question i'd like to raisre.

:tup: :flag1:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
how consistent have julio cesar and maicon been?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Right...He wouldn't laugh at us every two weeks then.

If he really cared about Juve he would have kept him mouth shut, but no, he drags us through the mug and people actually hail him even more than when he was here.
That only stems from the fact that he's kept this club at the top for over a decade! And like I said earlier, he's touched upon the issues at hand and questioned them for all the right reasons. If it wasn't for his love for Juve, you wouldn't see or hear him run down Inter the way he does. Let's not forget, he wants to protect the legacy he created at the club, and that means he can never stop caring about the Bianconeri.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That only stems from the fact that he's kept this club at the top for over a decade! And like I said earlier, he's touched upon the issues at hand and questioned them for all the right reasons. If it wasn't for his love for Juve, you wouldn't see or hear him run down Inter the way he does. Let's not forget, he wants to protect the legacy he created at the club, and that means he can never stop caring about the Bianconeri.

how very unselfish, i wonder how anything hes said has helped or supported this juve he loves so much, i used like and respect the guy but hes just become a clown, some legacy...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)