[CL] Maccabi Haifa 0-1 Juventus, Nov 3rd, 2009 (29 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
if theres no sopcast stream then yep, did u just sign up for it? or actually paying?

are they showing us?
Just signed for it. I didn't realise there was a screen bigger then the really tiny one so I didn't use it for ages.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
there is????

where? lol
There's an option at the top 'live streaming'. Comes up with a new page and a bigger screen and a list of things you can stream down the right side of the screen. If you can't find it I'll walk you through it before the game.

Aug 1, 2003
Life was so good in Malaysia when I was able to watch every single match live and here in Aussie it's either streaming/download ... add to that foxtel can't be installed in my building for some reason. fml.

ANYWAY only a few more hours to go folks. Do or die

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
There's an option at the top 'live streaming'. Comes up with a new page and a bigger screen and a list of things you can stream down the right side of the screen. If you can't find it I'll walk you through it before the game.
oh ok sweet thanks dude

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
We are so inconsistent this year, you are never sure about the outcome. And what I have also seen, is that if we are in problem then there is none who can take the lead and control the game.

Dec 31, 2008
This match is gonna be Candy for us. After Doria our attack is runnin smooth. It is just that the team has to find the rhythm altogether especially in midfied. And no tiaga plsssss. Marrone FTW

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Fucking serious? That is so wack. I swear I watched the last Maccabi game on bet365. Oh well better start hunting for streams.
Are you sure???
I opened the window of "Live Streaming" and didn't find anything regarding CL !!!
Could it be shown on geographical basis???

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
I think bet365 is location based, I am not sure. When i open the streaming window i don't see any of Juve games...
If it is location bases streaming then we can use some proxy servers in US or Canada to get in...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I think bet365 is location based, I am not sure. When i open the streaming window i don't see any of Juve games...
If it is location bases streaming then we can use some proxy servers in US or Canada to get in...
It is based on geographical basis...

How can we use the proxy servers???

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It is a betting site and it's blocked in countries that don't allow online betting. USA is surely on of these countries, I don't remember which were the other ones (I think Turkey and Israel were among them).
But as Juve-Prince said, Bet365 doesn't show CL matches (or EPL matches). It's perfect for serie A. They always show Juve and it's a quality stream, without buffering at all. But for CL we'll have to find something else.
I hope this time there will be better streaming than the last time we played Maccabi and we'll find something better than the terrible Justin TV that goes off every 30 seconds and needs to be refreshed all the time.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Question for the Israeli members (maybe you already told us, but I missed it): The last time we played Maccabi they were missing a lot of players, and many of them were Maccabi's best players (the best player among them).
What's the situation today? Are those players still missing or they're back?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)