[CL] Maccabi Haifa 0-1 Juventus, Nov 3rd, 2009 (16 Viewers)

Feb 4, 2009
All of us true Juventini know what the deal is! :)

And for those bitching about watching the game and then waking up pissed off...us Aussies wake up for games anywhere between 3-6am in the morning and sometimes we watch some absolute fucking shite put out by the men in black and white stripes (and yes dont forget about some of pathetic displays in the Capello era as well)...but we still make the effort to follow our team.

Every week I suffer 2-3 days of recovering after messing up my sleep patterns to watch Juve play, whether its 1am, 4am or 6am I make sure I watch them live and I am dead for work but its worth it..

Damn daylight savings! O well, I just turn up late for work to watch Juve.
Gotta get ur priorities right :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Feb 4, 2009
To the other aussie Juventini...

I think we should petition for ESPN to have Viewer's choice on all football matches, like Fox Sports does...where u press the red button and choose between 4 different live games when the EPL is on..fuckin EPL with all its power..
I'm sick of not having a Juve game broadcast just because some fanboy teams are playing.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Whatever. It's impossible to debate shit with you guys. Reread my post, and understand my point.

I have been following/supporting Juve since most of you were probably still in grade school, so don't lecture me about being a true fan. When we were demoted to Serie B, I stuck by the team, and tried to follow them at every opportunity possible.

However, I have a tendency to get very angry and frustrated during games. Yes, anger management problems! Therefore, I was glad that I missed the Juve - Napoli game, because perhaps I might have imploded, or caused major disturbances to the neighbors. I remember when we lost both the CL finals against Dortmund and Madrid; I had such high expectations. Needless to say, during and after the game, I was in a very destructive mood. After the 2003 CL final against Milan, I switched my TV off and smashed the remote, even though I was sitting next to my dad, a Milan fan.

In essence, I love watching Juve games, but I also like to see us play good football. Therefore, wasting 2 hours watching us play like shit is hardly my idea of an entertaining night.
I didn't like seeing the Napoli game either. Hell, I wish I hadn't seen it. But off that, you give up on your team before they even take the pitch and don't even bother to give them a chance? Take your 'anger management' issues to another club.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't, nor have I ever given up on the team before they taket to he pitch. I even sat through most of the snooze fests that Ranieri administered.

I have come a long way since my angry days as a teen, but sometimes it's just painful to watch the way Juve play, and my boycotting of certain games is not a sign of giving up on the team, but rather a strong desire to see them perform better.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

I think we should petition for ESPN to have Viewer's choice on all football matches, like Fox Sports does...where u press the red button and choose between 4 different live games when the EPL is on..fuckin EPL with all its power..
I'm sick of not having a Juve game broadcast just because some fanboy teams are playing.
the EPL matches will always win that vote

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
LOL @ some of the princesses in this thread

"I cant bare to watch Juve play so shit wah wah wah", which pretty much means you only like to watch Juve when we're winning all the time. That is fucking soft as, you support a team through thick and thin...our team will eventually get back to its former great status we just need to be patient.

No matter how fucking shit we are, Ill never not watch my Juventus, people need to harden the fuck up.

A few days ago I said I had a bad feeling about this game, and I still do, but I'll be damned if I dont watch it.

Forza Juve
nicely put, mate.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Maccabi Haifa 4-4-1-1

Davidovitch

Meshuma Keinan Teixeira Masilela

Boccoli Culma Arbeitman Ghadir

Katan

Dvalishvili​

Juventus 4-2-3-1

Buffon

Caceres Chiellini Legrottaglie Grosso

Felipe Melo Poulsen

Camoranesi Diego De Ceglie

Amauri​

Panchina: Manninger,Grygera,Cannavaro,Tiago,Giovinco,Trezeguet,Molinaro

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

It would never happen, but fuck Id like to see it.

Where abouts are you from in Aus mate? Im from Sydney, and there seems to be wayyyyyyy more EPL Sky 4 fanboy fags here then anywhere else in Australia. In Melbourne at least people support diff leagues and our local league.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I dont think its that easy for the ESPN thing here. Maybe they have only one match rights to air. Because usually even the game they reply is the same as the one they aired live. They could possibly have the rights to limited games or something. Also since it is not actually aired from here in Australia makes it difficult to offer more options.

I would ask Rai to better they're quality and its all going to be great.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I dont think its that easy for the ESPN thing here. Maybe they have only one match rights to air. Because usually even the game they reply is the same as the one they aired live. They could possibly have the rights to limited games or something. Also since it is not actually aired from here in Australia makes it difficult to offer more options.

I would ask Rai to better they're quality and its all going to be great.
maybe but i thought they just get like the rights to all cl games.

rai's quality is terrible, when its on one hd the quality is so much better.

i was thinking juve should offer streaming of there games, id be happy to pay.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
maybe but i thought they just get like the rights to all cl games.

rai's quality is terrible, when its on one hd the quality is so much better.

i was thinking juve should offer streaming of there games, id be happy to pay.
I've been using Bet365 for the past month. Its probably the best stream on the net.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)