[CL] Maccabi Haifa 0-1 Juventus, Nov 3rd, 2009 (89 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Buffon
Caceres(if fit)-Cannavaro-Chiellini-Grosso

Melo-Marrone

Camo(Rossi)-Diego-Giovinco

Trez​

~I don't care, I want Poulsen so far away from this game and Grygera/Tiago too. Between the 3 of them they have cost us far too many points. Simply put, we can't afford them to play and I would be willing to play Marrone ahead of anyone else we have there. Call me crazy, but this team needs shaken up big time. We better have some creativity on the bench if one of our 3 geniuses get hurt (again)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
TBH, given our recent performances, I wouldn't be surprised if we draw this game. We look disgusting and incompetent.

However, I have a feeling we will sneak a 1-0 win; another drab, uninspiring performance and novice coaching mistakes lie in store.

I would love 1'st spot in this group, but seeing our sad state of affairs, I would gladly accept the 2nd spot, and then worry about the Knockouts when they come around. Hopefully, by then Ferrara will have learned how to become a coach, our injuries would have let up, we will have made a couple of necessary additions to our squad, and our players will have rediscovered the meaning of the words guts, spirit, consistency, and focus. Then again, who knows?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
We need to get those 3 points even if we played worst football on the planet. And for those who wants 1st place you seriously guys living in a dream land.

We should be more than happy if we managed 2nd place in this group. If bayern won their next game against bordeaux then our progress in this group would be on the balance.

Just pray and hope that bayern would lose their next game and even if that happened there would be not gurantees that we'll make it to the next round....

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
What Snoop said!

I want the first place too, but looking at our inconsistency, injury problems, bad form and bad coaching, i'd sign with both hands if someone offers me the 2nd place in our CL group.
Signing with both hands, ever did that before? :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I think we will make the 2nd spot for sure imo.
It seems so, Robben and Ribbery's (is he back? will he?) injuries will help us a lot, as for the match against Bordeaux, I am not sure about it. Right now, with this form, I think we will draw with Bayern, and lose in France. It's too early to predict thou, all depends on injuries and Ferrara's formations..

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
It seems so, Robben and Ribbery's (is he back? will he?) injuries will help us a lot, as for the match against Bordeaux, I am not sure about it. Right now, with this form, I think we will draw with Bayern, and lose in France. It's too early to predict thou, all depends on injuries and Ferrara's formations..
I think we will "grind" out a result in France. A lot depends of this round results also. But i feel we will get a result in France. DP will be back also. It would be better for us if Bordeaux win in THIS round, then Bayern would still have 4 points, if we would win against Maccabi we would have 8, Bordeaux would have 10. Point would be enough in France for both sides (Bordeaux wouldnt go all guns out on us in France).

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I think we will "grind" out a result in France. A lot depends of this round results also. But i feel we will get a result in France. DP will be back also. It would be better for us if Bordeaux win in THIS round, then Bayern would still have 4 points, if we would win against Maccabi we would have 8, Bordeaux would have 10. Point would be enough in France for both sides (Bordeaux wouldnt go all guns out on us in France).

If Bordeaux win against Bayern, a draw against Bayern will be more than enough :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)