[CL] Lyon 1-0 JUVENTUS [February 26th, 2020] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Let's get past Lyon first before worrying about our next opponents. I still think Madrid will have a say in that City tie, even without Ramos.

We've had a lot of difficulties this season, and it wall take a lot of things going right and a fair chunk of luck for us to reach the final, let alone win the damn thing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Let's get past Lyon first before worrying about our next opponents. I still think Madrid will have a say in that City tie, even without Ramos.

We've had a lot of difficulties this season, and it wall take a lot of things going right and a fair chunk of luck for us to reach the final, let alone win the damn thing.
Yep. Take it one game at a time. That's the least stressful approach as a fan.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
After watching the debacle against Udinese believe will have score 3 against Lyon to advanced. Seems like of late Juve will give up 1 goal every time out. If up by 2 goals still will be on the edge of my seat. Feel like if up by 2 at HT, wish we could have this guy come in as a sub coach.
:max:
And bring in this pair to hold the lead.
:blaise::sami:
Just win baby!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
After watching the debacle against Udinese believe will have score 3 against Lyon to advanced. Seems like of late Juve will give up 1 goal every time out. If up by 2 goals still will be on the edge of my seat. Feel like if up by 2 at HT, wish we could have this guy come in as a sub coach.
:max:
And bring in this pair to hold the lead.
:blaise::sami:
Just win baby!
No wonder your username is Monkey. Suits you perfectly.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Away goal will be the key for 2nd leg match, with our current star players. I can't see this team can comeback if we get conceded and under by away goal as we need 3 goals

While we attacking, there are chances Lyon going deep and go for counter attack

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Yup, they don't have the legs to play any way different.

Our main problem will be injuries. Too many players are on the treatment table.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)