[CL] Lyon 1-0 JUVENTUS [February 26th, 2020] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
what is "beautiful football" though? i'd like to hear the definition
Ajax from the mid 70's [Cruyff era], Bayern also in that period [Beckenbauer era], Milan in the late 80's [Berlusconi's golden days], Juve in the middle and the end of 90's [Lippi days], etc...

At least for me.

- - - Updated - - -

For me was you under Heynckes.
:tup: Good example.

- - - Updated - - -

With great expectations comes great disappointment.
Tell me about it. :sigh:

Jun 6, 2015
Ajax from the mid 70's [Cruyff era], Bayern also in that period [Beckenbauer era], Milan in the late 80's [Berlusconi's golden days], Juve in the middle and the end of 90's [Lippi days], etc...
:agree: Loved watching Ajax play in the 60s and the 70s. Real in the 50s were joy to watch as well, will never forget their amazing game against Imaginario Club de Futbol in the 52 season.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
:agree: Loved watching Ajax play in the 60s and the 70s. Real in the 50s were joy to watch as well, will never forget their amazing game against Imaginario Club de Futbol in the 52 season.
i enjoyed watching Nürnberg in the 20's and 30's with my son in the stands

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: Good at the back, ruthless up front. Non of that tiki taka shit.
still remember how Müller took out Alba, it was the epitome of the disgusting tiki taka coming to an end

sadly did we replace the guy who destroyed tiki taka for good with the same person who invented it :depressed::sad:

sometimes i can't stop wondering what that Bayern team under Jupp could have achieved had he stayed beyond 2013, it was the perfect and ruthless football

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Strangely, Bayern went a level up after the Kroos injury vs us. They moved Muller to the middle infront of Schweinsteiger-Martinez and behind Mandzukic, and introduced a beasty Robben into the starting XI. it made their press more effective, gave Mandzukic more support since Muller was almost like a SS, and made their wing play undefendable. Best team of the decade even though Real won 3 in a row

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Strangely, Bayern went a level up after the Kroos injury vs us. They moved Muller to the middle infront of Schweinsteiger-Martinez and behind Mandzukic, and introduced a beasty Robben into the starting XI. it made their press more effective, gave Mandzukic more support since Muller was almost like a SS, and made their wing play undefendable. Best team of the decade even though Real won 3 in a row
Better team than Barcelona 2009. That team should have never beaten Chelsea in SF, had a few 1-0 wins in CL iirc and that was peak Barcelona

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Better team than Barcelona 2009. That team should have never beaten Chelsea in SF, had a few 1-0 wins in CL iirc and that was peak Barcelona
2011 barcelona as well, they dominated a not so good United but otherwise... should have been out vs Arsenal but the RVP red card changed the match

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I actually watched those teams play I mentioned so the joke is on you, pal.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want an example of beautiful football, look no further than Atalanta.
They won squat though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)