[CL] Lyon 0-1 JUVENTUS [18th October, 2016] (23 Viewers)

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Terminator is probably the worst franchise out there bro
Yeah because Skynet is the dumbest evil AI in the history of science fiction... They got time travel ability and somehow still manage to always lose against john connor and his family, they only won vs humanity because of the single preemptive strike.

In comparison, the Matrix AI went from being exiled to utterly enslaved humanity.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #153
    They rip apart your Terminators and then spit acid on them to melt them into puddles of non-existence. Game over.
    You mean like this? :D

T-800 ain't a pushover like Bishop.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, you need to GTFO of this forum.
    Make me. :p

- - - Updated - - -

proof that t-100o is unstoppable

just read this:
    The Toughest, Smartest, Best Terminators of All Time
    http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/robots/a5586/4245140/

tl;dr
    'T-1000 is 100 percent magical, and the most dangerous and capable Terminator in history. '

just accept it
    T-X > T-1000. Also T-3000 > T-1000. T-800 is simply my favourite.

- - - Updated - - -

How exactly would she do that ?

A queen has strenght and acid. Strenght does absolutely nothing against a t-1000. Acid is far, far to slow.

In Aliens 4 we could see the new alien with eyes tearing up a queen

Its simple, a T-1000 storms in, hands are swords, and carves up the queen.

Alien's are easily killed by a smartgun. T-800 is precise with a minigun which much more lethal. The question is how many aliens it takes to overwhelm a T-800. given they need just a dozen rounds to die. It would be quite alot

Now, an elite predator, that would be different. It would outrange the T-100, use the disc to pin it down momentarely, and do irreversable damage with the plasma caster, and shoulder cannon, both are destructive for metal. T-1000's dont play tactical, they go full frontal.

A T-800 however, would trick it, since its arnold, like in Predator-1
    :delpiero: Spot on, bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Dumb post is dumb.

I just read Sarah Connor killed a t-1000 in one of the comics with corrosive acid. A human kills a t-1000 with acid.

Alien Queen or her praetorian guards kills army of 1000 T-1000s with acid.
    Depends what kind of acid.

- - - Updated - - -

But T-1000 can just go in stealth liquid mode, go past the guards and kill the queen before she even notices him.
    Exactly. T-1000 can imitate Alien Queen.

- - - Updated - - -

True. But is suicide mission, as guard gives him acid bath as soon as he kills queen. And then new queen is created.
    Queen is overrated.

- - - Updated - - -

The consensus here is Alien/T-1000 > T-800. :agree:
    I agree except one thing. T-800 > Alien.

- - - Updated - - -

For there to be no Tom Arnold?
    Nah, man. Tom Arnold is awesome in True Lies.

- - - Updated - - -

PS. I brought this up to troll Marc. Why you take the bait instead!?! :(
    Because it's more interesting to discuss than Juventus. Juventus beats everything. Even a T-1000. :p

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #155
    rick with his retard grandson morty would destroy every fagot terminator model.
    Skynet to take over the world tomorrow. :p

- - - Updated - - -

STOP UPDATING THE THREAD EVERY 30 $#@!ING SECONDS YOU IMBECILE!!!
    :turk: Don't derail the discussion and don't write in capital letters, douchebag.

Aug 1, 2003
    fucking beIN idiots. """"""updated"""""" their streaming service that used to show every CL game live concurrently to 1-3 games each matchday, no Juve-Lyon and removed catchup feature. fucking shit heads
    It is on sbs. I was yelling at the tv when i found out juves was a delayed telecast on bein with foxtel when my husband brilliantly told me to check sbs and voila, live coverage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)