[CL] Lyon 0-1 JUVENTUS [18th October, 2016] (6 Viewers)

Mar 3, 2014
Lyon plays 3-5-2 :touched: They seem to have good CMs in Gonalons, Tolisso and Ferri. They are all very mobile and good technically. Their front two also looks dangerous. Hopefully HD will $#@! them early.
I'd try and take the Bayern approach to the 3-5-2. Attack aggressively on the wings.
---------------------------Higuain-------------------------
---------------Cuadrado----------Dybala------------------
---------------Pjanic--------------Khedira------------------
-------------------------Hernanes---------------------------
Sandro-----Bonucci---------------Barzagli------------Alves

- - - Updated - - -

Lyon plays 3-5-2 :touched: They seem to have good CMs in Gonalons, Tolisso and Ferri. They are all very mobile and good technically. Their front two also looks dangerous. Hopefully HD will $#@! them early.
Gonalons is a tackling machine.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
What i think Allegri will play

---------------Buffon
-----Benatia Bonucci Barzagli
Alves Khedira Hernanes Pjanic Evra
------------Dybala Higuain

What i think we should play

------------Buffon
Alves Barzagli Bonucci Sandro
---Khedira Lemina Pjanic
-----Dybala Cuadrado
---------Higuain

that trio was implemented against udinese in the 2nd half

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Juninho :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Bastos :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Lisandro :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Cissokho :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Gourcurff :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Gomis :scared:
What a team it was :touched:
Never followed them in France but in Europe they were one of my favorites. Made Real they bitches unlucky not to end their crazy winning spree with a cl, and they've been going deep in cl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What a team it was :touched:
Never followed them in France but in Europe they were one of my favorites. Made Real they bitches unlucky not to end their crazy winning spree with a cl, and they've been going deep in cl
My favourite underdog team back in the day was PSV with Park, Lee Young Pyo, Van Bommel, Farfan.

They beat Man Union in the quarters one year and came close to beating Milan in the semis.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
My favourite underdog team back in the day was PSV with Park, Le Young Pyo, Van Bommel, Farfan.

They beat Man Union in the quarters one year and came close to beating Milan in the semis.
I don't think I paid too much attention to them, but any team that knocks out Man U is great in my books :tup:

The thing with Lyon though was that they where consistently GREAT, they pulled a Juve won like 5?-7? consecutive league titles and went far in the CL consistently with solid performances, the most memorable thing they did in CL was knocking out Madrid for 2 or 3 consecutive years :lol:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't think I paid too much attention to them, but any team that knocks out Man U is great in my books :tup:

The thing with Lyon though was that they where consistently GREAT, they pulled a Juve won like 5?-7? consecutive league titles and went far in the CL consistently with solid performances, the most memorable thing they did in CL was knocking out Madrid for 2 or 3 consecutive years :lol:
And then PSG got that Ayrab money :D

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I'd try and take the Bayern approach to the 3-5-2. Attack aggressively on the wings.
---------------------------Higuain-------------------------
---------------Cuadrado----------Dybala------------------
---------------Pjanic--------------Khedira------------------
-------------------------Hernanes---------------------------
Sandro-----Bonucci---------------Barzagli------------Alves

- - - Updated - - -

Gonalons is a tackling machine.
Aggressive approach on the wings might be hard if we take into consideration that our wingers, Evra and Alves, are 35 and 33 years old respectively :D

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
And I thank them for that, especially the ultimate fraud Pastore. Not for the koala-faced midget though
He's consistently rated 85 on FIFA :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Aggressive approach on the wings might be hard if we take into consideration that our wingers, Evra and Alves, are 35 and 33 years old respectively :D
That's why we MUST play Sandro.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Someone post Champions League theme pls

Anyway, nothing but a win will do here. We can confirm our qualification (essentially) with two wins against these guys. Don't like our injury situation lately, these muscle injuries are starting to flare up again...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)