[CL] Juventus1-0 Maccabi Haifa match commentary (2 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Good long pass by Poulsen to Caceres, and the second to lose the ball with his bad control.

Trezeguet out Amauri in

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Maccabi shot, great Buffon save! This is not funny anymore, we can't sitback and watch them for this score.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Full time! 1-0 for Juve!!

At the last minutes Maccabi had couple of dangerous counter attacks, and Buffon saves us again for the millionth time! It is true we played much much better than the previous matches, but that's thanks to the formation. The formation helped us control the match, and specially the midfield. Sissoko and Melo did great jobs defensively, even thou Sissoko gave some bad passes, but he stole the ball from Maccabi a lot, with a simple touch, amazingly!

Camoranesi was great, he was everywehere defense and attack, right and left. Giovinco was also amazing, he had lots of great runs, but fouled a lot by the opponent. Diego wasn't very good, but he was still better than the previous matches, with genius passes, he worked very well with Giovinco, thanx for the formation again.. But this formation didn't help us much to offensively, I mean to give Trezeguet the balls he needed, he was left alone in the attack and marked, he couldn't do much.

Buffon was amazing with his saves, Grosso was very good today, very good crosses and freekicks, Zebina was good, but his sub Caceres was disappointing, average at best, but he was error free ofcourse.. Chiellini and Cannavaro were both amazing.

It's hard to pick man of the match. It's one of these guys, I can't seriously pick one:
Buffon: saved critical ones, we could lose the two points easily..
Sissoko: Defended amazingly, his clean tackles and speed was very important.
Givoinco: he played with passion, had loads of great runs, but always stopped by tactical and dirty fouls, he caused the opponent to concede loads of yellow cards and won us freekicks.
Camoranesi: He was everywhere, like I said left and right, front and behind. I think he deserves to be man of the match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)