[CL] Juventus1-0 Maccabi Haifa match commentary (5 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Sissoko with plenty of power past-dribbling a player, pass to Zebina, Jonathan looses the ball.

Sissoko again cuts the ball, passes to Mauro, Mauro returns the pass back, awful pass from Mauro.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Cannavaro covers well, Juve holding the ball pretty well passing it around the midfield. Diego to Grosso, Grosso falls inside the box, but ref says nothing

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juve controlling the ball right now, nice passing between the players, we are recovering the ball very fast after loosing it.

Sissko down the right to Camo, Camo crosses, saved.

Giovinco dribbles the first passes to Sissoko from almost 22meters, shoots, not bad not bad.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Zebina asking to be subs :depressed, he can't continue, thigh problem I suppose.

Camoranesi playing as LB until a replacement comes in.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Maccabi on the counter attack, Chiellini cuts it out.

Sissoko doing brilliantly, Giovinco again ringing bells around Maccabi players, yellow card. Nasty foul that was on Seba.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Caceres loosing the ball easily, wake up man.

Foul down the right side for us, Camoranesi taking it, Sissoko with a header, damnn, almosttttt

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juve attacking all over, Grosso shoots inside the box, saved from a defender, back to diego dribbles the first and he's fouled.... very dangerous place.

That's like the 6th freekick we get.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Caceres:wallbang: like the 4th wrong pass that was, Maccabi attacking, nothing dangerous.

Min 45, couple of more min, Maccabi attacking, one of their ugly players shoots, easy for Buffon.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Summary:

We started the game pretty well and even ended the game well, but still that's not enough, we should have scored. We got like 5 or 6 dangerous FK's but nothing, we wasted couple of good chances inside the box.

With Zebina off, I don't expect us to attack much from the right side, so I expect Grosso to work harder in the 2nd half and maybe put a cross or two because he hasn't done much in the first half.

Trezeguet didn't appear much. Giovinco, Sissoko were outstanding this half.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #40
    Summary:

We started the game pretty well and even ended the game well, but still that's not enough, we should have scored. We got like 5 or 6 dangerous FK's but nothing, we wasted couple of good chances inside the box.

With Zebina off, I don't expect us to attack much from the right side, so I expect Grosso to work harder in the 2nd half and maybe put a cross or two because he hasn't done much in the first half.

Trezeguet didn't appear much. Giovinco, Sissoko were outstanding this half.
    Thank you, man :delpiero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)