[CL] JUVENTUS vs Lyon [August 7th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
2 am kickoff. I have to wake up @ 7.30, so I could conceivably get 3+ hours of sleep post game. I could also nap for a couple of hours before the match, but I'm still undecided as to whether I should watch it. I also want to try and get some NBA games in (because I enjoy betting on basketball) but it might be a challenge.

No expectations = No dissappointments. With Allegri on the bench, I'd be expecting a win, I'd trust in his ability to be able to turn things around (Cardiff debacle and Ajax embarrassment notwithstanding). With the chain smoking bus driver, I have no faith in anything he does, so should I spare myself the frustration and anguish and go to bed? :boh: :confused:
Don't worry you will get some good sleep during the game

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Don't worry you will get some good sleep during the game
That's also something I'm afraid of. I stayed up to watch the Milan and Napoli games in the Coppa and there was an inkling of regret at the final whistle.

Benel3ab le3b ibn mitnaka kazir - 7aga khara. (Translation: We're so fucking disgusting and pathetic to watch. It's truly shit).

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
2 am kickoff. I have to wake up @ 7.30, so I could conceivably get 3+ hours of sleep post game. I could also nap for a couple of hours before the match, but I'm still undecided as to whether I should watch it. I also want to try and get some NBA games in (because I enjoy betting on basketball) but it might be a challenge.

No expectations = No dissappointments. With Allegri on the bench, I'd be expecting a win, I'd trust in his ability to be able to turn things around (Cardiff debacle and Ajax embarrassment notwithstanding). With the chain smoking bus driver, I have no faith in anything he does, so should I spare myself the frustration and anguish and go to bed? :boh: :confused:
Don't watch it. When you wake up at 7:30 you'll be glad that you didn't watch it because we got eliminated or you'll be happy that we went through.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Tonight I fully expect Sarri to show us all again his middle finger.

And then he will continue to flip it for one more year because he simply doesn't give a fuck. He has reached his career peak with that Scudetto.

Forza Juve! :baus:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Tonight I fully expect Sarri to show us all again his middle finger.

And then he will continue to flip it for one more year because he simply doesn't give a fuck. He has reached his career peak with that Scudetto.

Forza Juve! :baus:
And he gets 5 million euro per year for this. Nice.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
My God.... now i know how snaller teams feel when they play against us in Seria A and how they celebrate like its a CL final when they beat us or draw against us. Its the first time since like i dont know when that i feel like we are a small team and im gonna celebrate like its a CL final IF we manage to win tonight

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
My God.... now i know how snaller teams feel when they play against us in Seria A and how they celebrate like its a CL final when they beat us or draw against us. Its the first time since like i dont know when that i feel like we are a small team and im gonna celebrate like its a CL final IF we manage to win tonight
This is how we felt during the Conte era and during the first Allegri season. Making the final permanently changed our CL expectations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)