[CL] JUVENTUS vs Lyon [August 7th, 2020] (23 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Between Danilo and Bernardeschi, I choose Cuadrado playing where he's most used to, RB. I think he's more comfortable starting from the back.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Prefer Cuadrado at right back as well. Ideally, Ramsey somehow finds form and is included in first 11, that way don't have to see Bernadeschi or Danilo.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I haven't been able to find good streams lately. Had to change 2 or 3 during games because they would just die. Very inconvenient. Have to get something reliable for money for the next season..
Whenever I stream i use some russian ace streams. Hope tonight will get lucky again. Going to a bar it’s dangerous :(

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Same feelings i had against Atletico , i never belived we had any chances , i feel same way , i see us scoring two ... but they'll score ate least once !

rainhard

May 5, 2004
My suggestion :

Go for set pieces. Lyon can do 6-4-0, it does not matter
Get as much free kick & corner as we can, penalty will be great too

rainhard

May 5, 2004
my suggestion:

miss the game. lol
I will watch the game, but not at 2 AM to much burden for that
I am lucky to have subscription for champion tv channel, they broadcast the game
and it included with last 7 days on demand so I can rewatch the game anytime. will do it in the morning without knowing the result first
Still can enjoy the game without spoiler. whatever happen, let it be. If that is not kill you, it will make you stron9er

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
2 am kickoff. I have to wake up @ 7.30, so I could conceivably get 3+ hours of sleep post game. I could also nap for a couple of hours before the match, but I'm still undecided as to whether I should watch it. I also want to try and get some NBA games in (because I enjoy betting on basketball) but it might be a challenge.

No expectations = No dissappointments. With Allegri on the bench, I'd be expecting a win, I'd trust in his ability to be able to turn things around (Cardiff debacle and Ajax embarrassment notwithstanding). With the chain smoking bus driver, I have no faith in anything he does, so should I spare myself the frustration and anguish and go to bed? :boh: :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)