[CL] Juventus - Real Madrid (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
once we level the tie at 1-1 madrid will feel the pressure, then we will turn the screw and progress

Aug 26, 2003
I knew that Zidane would be fit, ****, but anyway we have to concentrate on us!
Nedved won't make it to the game so IMO our chances to progess are 20 - 30 %.

But on the other hand we have nothing to lose, a sold out Delle Alpi, a motivated team, we coul make it!

the key will be if players like Zambrotta, Buffon, Cannavaro, Del Piero can make a great performance, or even the whole team has to stick together and believe on the success and make a big match!

I don't know if i am for the trident, as it is very offensive, but maybe using Del Piero somehow on the left and support Trez and Zlatan could be good!

damn i am so nervous, but i put my faith in Capello and the team!

FORZA JUVENTUS TURIN!

Tifo_01

Oct 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++
nedved wont make it 90%

-----------------------Buffon------------------------
----Zebina--------Thuram------cannavaro-----
Camoranesi---------------------Zambrotta---
-------------Emerson-----Tachhinardi-------
---------------------Delpiero---------------
-------ibrahimovic-------Trezeguet/zalayeta---

we can win againts everyone with this formation!!!

FORZA JUVENTUS!!! 8days to go

agree:thumb:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Trezeguet is fit for this match, I might start him in front of Ibrahimovic because we need a natural finisher on the pitch. If Trezeguet or Zalayeta are not doing much in the first half I would pull one of them off and put Zlatan in. This is what I am looking for:

Buffon

Zebina - Thuram - Cannavaro

Camoranesi - Emerson - Tacchinardi - Zambrotta

Zalayeta - Trezeguet - Del Piero

arc

Mar 11, 2004
we should have played montero and appiah in the first leg just to make sure zidane n r9 stayin i madrid in the second leg

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
its ok valencia will kick the legs off a few real players and if im not mistaken betis are 3rd chasing real in second so hopefully one or two injuries

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
If Trezeguet is fit for this match, I might start him in front of Ibrahimovic because we need a natural finisher on the pitch. If Trezeguet or Zalayeta are not doing much in the first half I would pull one of them off and put Zlatan in. This is what I am looking for:

Buffon

3-4-3, a finisher on the middle, two support strikers to help him,
4people on the middle to take control of the game, this is simply perfect

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
Yes but only 3 defenders?
the idea is, we sould attack and keep them back,
we need the trident(epithetiki triaina)upfront,
because thats the only way to score and keep them busy back.
4 midfielders to control the center, otherwise the game is lost,
the center will give us possesion, offensive chances will start from there and the majority of real attacks sould stop there,
so thats only3defenders and zambro s help once in a while,
thats the price we have to pay if we want to play full attack and score 2-3times, we sould trust our defence because we cant trust our attack

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

the idea is, we sould attack and keep them back,
we need the trident(epithetiki triaina)upfront,
because thats the only way to score and keep them busy back.
4 midfielders to control the center, otherwise the game is lost,
the center will give us possesion, offensive chances will start from there and the majority of real attacks sould stop there,
so thats only3defenders and zambro s help once in a while,
thats the price we have to pay if we want to play full attack and score 2-3times, we sould trust our defence because we cant trust our attack
that's what i am talking about :cool: ;)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Buffon

Formation not too dissimilar from mine but I wouldn't play Zebina or Tacchinardi cos Zebina is an average centre half playing at right back, offeres nothing going forward and commits too many silly fouls whilst in a game we have to win by 2 clear goals, you dont need 2 holding midfielders and we seem to be buggered that Nedved might not play so maybe play Camoranesi with Emerson in the middle and play Zambrotta as right winger with Birindelli or Pesotto as right back or bring in Kapo on the right hand side of midfield or middle and Zambrotta as right back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)