CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (92 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
"In Manchester will be spoken Italian"
from latin espn

For the first time in history, the end of the Champions, will be disputed by two Italian teams, Juventus and Milan, that left in the way Real Madrid and Inter.
The voices of the protagonists and the reasons from how they arrived until Manchester AN AFFLUENT GOAL EARLY: The franc-Argentinean David Trezeguet opened the score before Real Madrid.

ROME -- "Italy desperto '", we had affirmed from this column 10 days back, in reference to the feat obtained by Calccio, the one to locate three teams in the semifinals of the Champions League, the maximum competition by clubs of the Old Continent.

In that instance, the Italian teams obtained the best possible result, since they could put to two own representatives in the great end, in program in Manchester the 28 of May.
It is why today we can say that Manchester, by a pair of weeks, will speak in Italian.
Milan deservedly prevailed in a duel between brothers, obtaining the passport towards the end with two ties and the added value of the goal of Andrij Shevchenko, that by to be written down in condition of visitor was worth double and unbalanced the challenge.
Juventus, on the other hand, shut up mouth to spanish press, that had accused hard to represent all the ugliest one of soccer, when "crushing" in its field to Real Madrid with 3 to 1 that the 1 to 2 suffered in Madrid reverted and that, in fact, not even reflects faithfully the enormous superiority showed in the field by the Champions of Italy.
Therefore, nobody can say that this end surrounded in the Italian tricolor totally has not been deserved. And if the party between Milan and Inter, to be a classic disputed citizen in a so transcendental instance, were a party of nerves and claw, and perhaps for that reason there was little preoccupation by the spectacle.
Juventus was in charge to remember the world that an Italian team can play, if necessary, conjugating utility and spectacle in the same verb, to prevail. At this moment of joy, it is left only a detail : the bitter flavor in the mouth of the players and fans of Inter, the condemned to see the end by television without not even be won in the field. Terrible...

"THE BEST JUVE OF ALL the TIMES"

The franc forward - Argentine David Trezeguet obtained its assignment. He wanted to score a decisive goal, and in the end he scored two: first in Madrid, fndamental because it afloat maintained to Juventus when the Real one seemed to be able it to overflow, and the second in Turin, the one that in the last opened the doors to the most remarkable triumph of Juventus in the last years .
Trezeguet, euphoric, was still more there. "I finish seeing play the best Juventus of all the times - he said to us with conviction, and it did not seem to us the case of making him notice that, looking at his young age, hardly can have seen other great Juventus, like for example the one of years 80 (Zoff, Scirea, Cabrini, Tardelli, Causio, Rossi, Platiní and Boniek).

Anyway, nobody had been able to disarm his total conviction. - He is thus, better of this never could have. Specially the one of the first time, when it seemed that in the field it was a single team. We played the prettiest encounter, constructing something very important.
"I believe that against Milan will be very hard, but am trusted, thus playing we can raise the cup. I am tired, but very happy, I realize improvement in my condition, and now I have other two weeks to arrive at my maximum level ".

Also Alex Of the Piero shows a luminous smile. Its goal was really a gift: iHe left it seated Hierro, he left watching Salgado, and he defined with coldness after a play that by itself was worth the price of the entrance.
"I do not know if it has been the prettiest goal of my rcarrer, but was very important, because the 2 to 0 gave to more security and tranquillity us"
, whereas the Real one was, like their captain, seated on the turf.

He had said that to win against Real , there must be a perfect Juve, and thus it was.
Until it was perfect Buffon, when taking a short cut the penalty shoot, because if Madrid put 2 to 1 that way now we would be speaking of another thing ".

The Argentinean Mauro Camoranesi gave to us as soon as a phrase, but had the power to ignite a controversy. "We had more claw - but in fact he used finished something more colorful, unique in this column - that the Real one, and for that reason we deserved to overcome them and to arrive at the end".

Close to him was the Brazilian Robert Carlos, who perfectly understood the Spanish of Camoranesi and talked back with quarrel: "Good, then in Manchester Milan will win". Beyond this, the Brazilian was the one that worse accepted the defeat: "I believe that we deserved to pass, the missed penalty harmed to us, but we demonstrated that we are better than Juventus".

We had desire to ask to him what game had seen, but we remained with the commentary of Of Del Bosque, much more located: "Juventus deserved to win at the end, because in the sum of both games, they played better than us. The missed penalty? Something that can happen in soccer. But I repeat that Juventus deserved the classification ".

An Example of a true gentleman, Robert Carlos would have to follow its example.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
AN UGLY FINAL?
From latin espn

In the last weeks, the international press, but specially the Spanish and the English, dealt with all means to discredit Italian soccer.
The Spaniards bled by the wound of two teams - Valencia and Barcelona - eliminated by the Italians when everything seemed to indicate the opposite, and the English watched over by the lost occasion by Manchester United to play the end in their own field.

Again, interminable discussions on "catenaccio", "anti soccer" and similars filled the pages of newspapers. Now, inevitably, there is one who suggests final will be ugly, because carried out by two Italian teams.
They are right. Probably, the end will not offer the spectacle that is customary to see in those kind oaf games. It will be different, as it is it Italian soccer.
Personally, it enchants the pretty game to us, but also it displeases to us, and much, the tactical naivete. If the pretty game is obtained because the defenders mark like Hierro, De Boer or Rio Ferdinand, we say "No, thanks, I remain with which I have".

Somebody thinks that DEl Piero had been able to leave "seated" Nesta or Cannavaro since it did it with Hierro? Please...

The Italians have a very serious guilty: they do not leave anything freed to the case. They study all the details, based on the excellence. So that side to face a defender, who zone of the field prefers a creation steering wheel, so that side knows to hook a forward better: everything is analyzed with a true scientific criterion, all the variants evaluated, discarded or chosen on the base of kind observations and ample experience.

Real Madrid sinned of an inconceivable tactical naivete, before Juventus, an error that surely Milan will not repeat.

Before an average zone formed by Edgard Davids, Alessio Tacchinardi, Pavel Nedved and Gianluca Zambrotta (about 20 lungs between the 4), and without Makelele, DelBosque presented/displayed to Esteban Cambiasso and Flavio Conceiçao, giving them to a true soccer massacre.

A tactical naivete that, in Italy, not even a technician of second division had committed. As well as, surely, Ancelotti will not commit, that surely washed his hands when Nedved saw the yellow that will marginalize him for the final clash.

Bond to remember an episode: in the away game of the local championship, in Turin, Milan presented/displayed the central zone with Pirlo, Rui Costa, Seedorf and the single Gattuso like containment man. The pressure of Juventus (including a the limit of the lack) twice managed to steal the ball from `pirlo, and thus both goals arrived from the 2 at 1.
Ancelotti learned the lesson, and in the return match it put to Ambrosini near Gattuso. Milan was not overflowed by the dynamics of Juventus in the central zone, and gave return to the result as well winning by 2 to 1.

It is clear? It will not be an opened game, it will be a battle, physics, nervous and mental, that will define by tactical details and some technical genius of its protagonists. Thanks to God, in the field will exceed champions: Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Maldini, Nesta, Thuram, Davids, DelPiero, Trezeguet. All names that guarantee the punishment of the first opposing error.

Perhaps the spectators, specially the English owners of house, would prefer a different spectacle, but surely all the trainers of Europe and the world (including a English and Spanish) will be in the field, or in front of the television, to learn something. Because, we are spoken of tactics, the Serie A "Calccio" is without a doubt some the best University, and Lippi and Ancelotti university professors universally recognized

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT: Buffon 7.5, Thuram 7.5, Tudor 6.5, Montero
6.5, Birindelli 7, Pessotto 6, Zambrotta 7.5, Tacchinardi 8, Davids 7,
Conte sv, Nedved 7.5, Del Piero 7.5, Trezeguet 7, Camoranesi sv.

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT: Buffon 8.5, Thuram 8.5, Tudor 7, Montero
7.5, Birindelli 8, Pessotto 7, Zambrotta 9, Tacchinardi 7.5, Davids 8,
Conte sv, Nedved 8.5, Del Piero 9, Trezeguet 8, Camoranesi sv.

TUTTOSPORT: Buffon 8, Thuram 7, Tudor 7, Montero 7, Birindelli 7,
Pessotto 7, Zambrotta 8, Tacchinardi 7.5, Davids 7.5, Conte sv, Nedved 8,
Del Piero 8, Trezeguet 8, Camoranesi sv.

LA STAMPA: Buffon 9, Thuram 7.5, Tudor 7, Montero 7, Birindelli
7.5, Pessotto 7, Zambrotta 8, Tacchinardi 8, Davids 8, Conte sv, Nedved
8.5, Del Piero 8.5, Trezeguet 7, Camoranesi 7.

CORRIERE DELLA SERA: Buffon 9, Thuram 8, Tudor 6, Montero 6.5,
Birindelli 6, Pessotto 6, Zambrotta 8, Tacchinardi 7, Davids 7, Conte sv,
Nedved 7, Del Piero 9, Trezeguet 7, Camoranesi sv.

LA REPUBBLICA: Buffon 8, Thuram 8, Tudor 7, Montero 7, Birindelli
7, Pessotto 6.5, Zambrotta 7.5, Tacchinardi 7, Davids 7.5, Conte sv, Nedved
7.5, Del Piero 8, Trezeguet 7, Camoranesi sv.

A bit over the top but the boys totally deserve it as they made not just Juve but the whole of Italy very proud

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
WOW !!!! I still cant believe how well we played !!

FORZA JUVE !!!!!!!

Neddy will be missed, but I still feel we can do the job without him.

This years series with Milan is 1 win a piece, LETS DESTROY MILAN !!!!!!

Lets make Ancelotti look like a bigger fool than he already is !!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Vinny, I'm pleased to see that for once you're satisfied! :extatic:

FORZA JUVE :cool:
True, but now I'm afraid that since I not complaining about anything, they wont win !!!!

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Most things seem to have been covered so jus a couple of notes....

To be honest when i decided at the season start to go to every champions league game i was expecting to go to a maximum of 12 games.
As the games went on my thoughts on this didnt really change with several ups and downs as the cl progressed.

The satisfaction last night to know i would be visiting 17 games this season and a final we have a real chance of winning was immense.

Stand out trips this year were kiev, depor and old trafford, the latter by far the best atmosphere this season.... until last night.

That was the best trip to turin since 1998 & overall probably the most satisfying trip since japan 96.... the atmosphere was amazing, the opposition the perfect match, the return of zz, the best performance of the season... **** it!! of the last 2 years!!

I dont know what the official attendance was , but it definately wasnt right as on the curva sud there were far more people than seats.

This was a night to make any juve fan proud, we beat (sorry demolished) the best side in the world, every player performed,
the crowd was the most amazing you will ever see in the delle alpi... but impeccably behaved.
Even in the sportsmanship and respect they showed for the returning zz... i was so happy not to hear one single boo.
And of course we shut up our doubters and raced into the cl final...... FORZA JUVE!!!!!!

Stand out players for me were::

DP: Captain fantastic... he was stunning, my Man of the Match.
And maybe now people will stop slagging him off and realise jus how important he is to our great team.

Nedved: Incredible heart and movement our driving link.... sadly let himself down in the dying moments with a ridiculous foul.
However much i feel sorry for him missing the final and however much we need him, it has to be said he deserved what he got.

Tacchi : Yet again this season he controlled the mid impecabbly, our hub, our centre.... Maybe now i wont have to keep defending him and hearing people say hes useless and should be sold.... surely this season tachhi is the best 'Libero' in world football!!

Biri : Great performance....

Davids : Tonight for the first time in ages he once again showed me why i liked him so much when he arrived at juve.... Top drawer

Zambro : Jus great.. no more words for this first class outing

And of course the best coach alive... thankyou Mr Lippi

Thank you from one very happy and proud Juve fan!!
Thank you to the delle alpi and the wonderful supporters of juventus fc for an amazing night.

Seeya at old trafford!!

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT: Buffon 7.5, Thuram 7.5, Tudor 6.5, Montero
6.5, Birindelli 7, Pessotto 6, Zambrotta 7.5, Tacchinardi 8, Davids 7,
Conte sv, Nedved 7.5, Del Piero 7.5, Trezeguet 7, Camoranesi sv.

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT: Buffon 8.5, Thuram 8.5, Tudor 7, Montero
7.5, Birindelli 8, Pessotto 7, Zambrotta 9, Tacchinardi 7.5, Davids 8,
Conte sv, Nedved 8.5, Del Piero 9, Trezeguet 8, Camoranesi sv.

TUTTOSPORT: Buffon 8, Thuram 7, Tudor 7, Montero 7, Birindelli 7,
Pessotto 7, Zambrotta 8, Tacchinardi 7.5, Davids 7.5, Conte sv, Nedved 8,
Del Piero 8, Trezeguet 8, Camoranesi sv.

LA STAMPA: Buffon 9, Thuram 7.5, Tudor 7, Montero 7, Birindelli
7.5, Pessotto 7, Zambrotta 8, Tacchinardi 8, Davids 8, Conte sv, Nedved
8.5, Del Piero 8.5, Trezeguet 7, Camoranesi 7.

CORRIERE DELLA SERA: Buffon 9, Thuram 8, Tudor 6, Montero 6.5,
Birindelli 6, Pessotto 6, Zambrotta 8, Tacchinardi 7, Davids 7, Conte sv,
Nedved 7, Del Piero 9, Trezeguet 7, Camoranesi sv.

LA REPUBBLICA: Buffon 8, Thuram 8, Tudor 7, Montero 7, Birindelli
7, Pessotto 6.5, Zambrotta 7.5, Tacchinardi 7, Davids 7.5, Conte sv, Nedved
7.5, Del Piero 8, Trezeguet 7, Camoranesi sv.

A bit over the top but the boys totally deserve it as they made not just Juve but the whole of Italy very proud
Wow, that's the first time (first time I remember maybe ;)) when Gigi got 9! Happy me :D

mate

Aug 28, 2002
WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE OF ALL THE TEAM! :star:
JUST PERFECT, ALL OF THEM! NOBODY COULD STOP JUVE YESTERDAY!!!

The only gray point is Nedved yellow card, he is very important 4 us and also the guy deserved to play the final cause he is the one who mostly contributed to arrive there. But I think that, 4 what I saw from Milan lately, we can make it also without him!

I was sure that with Tacchi and especially Davids around 4 Figo and ZZ was hard to do exately what they wanted to in the MF like in Madrid...

IMO this was the real final, the most difficolt match 4 us and we dominated it at all... in the defence, in the mieldfield and in the attakk... they didn't look like to be this "dream team" yesterday. We killed tham :D

P.S.:Maybe Buffon can be really considered the best golie in the world right now!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
I dont know what the official attendance was , but it definately wasnt right as on the curva sud there were far more people than seats.
according to the telegraph it was just over 60,000

and by gosh those ratings are high..and truly deserved

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Before the match we were speaking about wihich kind of "attentions" will be given to ZZ... unfortunately he was booed all time... About the banner I spotted 2 one was a bit offensive "You are more beautiful than useful" the other one a bit more friendly "Zidane, sorry but love is Ceco" and in Italian Ceco means both blind and Check (from Cecolovakia).

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I heard a lot... but as booing I mean "fischio" but I can't translae it... let me try to find out the meaning in english... anycase it was done mostly everytime Real had the ball, but I feeled it more when ZZ had it...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Fischiare = to whistle (from on line translator)

Anycase: have you seen also how Figo sucked... not only the penalty, also all the passings, the schoots and those awful freekick :D

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Yes ronaldo is very fat.

I think figo jus lost it could biri took him out the game.. he was useless.

as for zz.... I think your mistaking action towards real with jus being to zz.
On the curva we all cheered for zz when he stepped on the pitch, but obviously once the game begun real inc zz were the enemy .
The only one i noticed to get more treatment was as tom said - Ronaldo

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Yes, is wierd to say it but Birindelli really won it over Figo! :eek: :D

I think that to not exagerate booing ZZ was the right thing, I heard a lot of whistling, but is normal, good that Ronaldo got more :D He was so fat, and he could not even run, IMO they made him playing just hoping his presence will "intimidate" Juve, but it didn't work, ok he caused the penalty, but 4 the rest he was 0.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeah,,,they were totally overwlmed....

i went today to the university, prepared to fight back against all the guys that talked shit about juve. But for my surprise, the received me with shocking hands and congratulated for the great game.

Jajajaj and the fans of other teams (manchester, barca) were like "thnk you!!! i enjoyed a lot to see real madrid in the mudd!!"

Today was the coolest days of all.!!!!! jajaj now everyone respect juve!.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)