CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (91 Viewers)

Nov 1, 2002
this match will stay in our memories forever juve played one of the best ever
they destroyed real and they learned them how to play new style of football...all the team defending and all the team attacking with super fighting spirit , great techs and changing positions and many things we never saw before (Lippi is wise) .
sorry for our hero Nedved i wish with all my heart he will be kissing the CL.
we have to thank all juve players who fought really hard to give us this great show and very big thanks for Lippi and Nedved.

i have something to show you guys from real madrid site...

3-1: European competition comes to an end at Delle Alpi

Real Madrid will not return to Old Trafford. Juventus got in the way with all the fortune of a champion. Its goalie Gianluigi Buffon played the heroe part this time as he saved a penalty kick by Figo. It was just the same part that Zalayeta played against Barcelona. That penalty could have made it ...

WHAAAAATEVEEERRRR
juve was 10000000000 more better than real in everything and the result answer it

we should call the reporter who wrote this new al sahaf lol
what do you think guys?????

Buy on AliExpress.com

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
acually, del piero shoud IMHO, becuase he is juve and has dedicated his career to juvetus. Next no doubt about it, Nedved.
and more importantly he is the captain
;)

And its alwways the captain that lifts it!

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
Also Credit HAs to go to Birindelli who both aided

AS Right Full back eliminated Roberto Carlos with Zambrotta...
(Just as he had previously elminated Overmars that had given Zambrotta much probelms)

I think Zambrotta should stick to through ball passing like the Nedved pass. Because his precsion for crosses is probably the wort out of all players playing for Juve yesterday.....

But No doubt he is a great player. Also Tachinardi has risen from the ashes like a Phoenix to PRove to Trapatoni (if the old man isn't to blind to see it) That he should be the perfect replacement for Albertini/ D Baggio position in the Azzura squad.

I think he manages to combine the best qualities of Albertini and D Baggio into one player.

His And Montero's vision and through balls are not to be underestimated.... I mean their equivilant in Milan is Gatuso and Nesa and these people seldom make passes longer then 5 meters....

Out of all the players in the World Thuram is probably the guy I would choose to be on my side if I would have a friendly 5-a-side
game with my friends in the park.....

Cause he can adjust to anything and the man has no real weakness (Altough in a few years his pace will be gone)
But out of all his physical and technical qualities
His Mental ones are the ones that never sease to impress.

I mean both against Barca and MAdrid his anticipation was
off the meter
I mean he could predict where Zidane would pass even before Zidane knew!

His Positioning is just Great. And he never stops to aid his teamates. I think he is the biggest unsong hero in the squad.
And If the FIFA had any dignity whatsoever (and not only commercial interest)
he should of gotten the World player award in Parma
or at least the European player of the year award :stuckup:

HE is as good as Franco Baresi was during his best years (but better in some many ways)...
As of Yesterday the only player one can fairly actually compare him to is Franz 'Die Kaiser' Beckenbauer.....

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
It was the most perfect game I had ever seen in my life.

A beautiful game, filled with the most wonderfull footballers in the world!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
:broken:

ow god:broken::broken::broken::broken::broken::broken:

i am ssooooooooooooooooo sad....:down::down::down::down:

i was VERY UNHAPPY when saw that neddy won't play!

it is unfair!!!!!!!!!!

at least he'll play on the finall match!!!!!!

our last and champion 1 !!!!!!!!!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Everything & more has been said ....
Revenge has been exacted
The ghost 97-98 has been laid to rest ....

FORZA JUVE

Now where is Dortmund?

VIVI

Jan 26, 2003
Wow What a GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT JUVE I saw last night......The team really Fantastic.......from back to front ........
I am Really really proud of them.................
Bravo bravo JUVE....................................

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by VIVI ] ++
Wow What a GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT JUVE I saw last night......The team really Fantastic.......from back to front ........
I am Really really proud of them.................
Bravo bravo JUVE....................................

we are all proud of them!!:D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
jejejeje,,, im so pleased that everyone is happyç!!! we deserve this!!!

like the commentarist of latin espn said when zizou scored that dangerous gal near the end "Oh my, here we go again, msdrid scored and they have still chances...........Juventus always have to achieve sucess by suffering after all"

jeje i think he was right,,,because, all of the latest games were breathtaking!!!!! allll!!!.

we have suffered a lot in this champions guys!! but we need only one more step!! just one more!.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
ahh about the juven anthem!!!!

jajaj you are wlcome people!!! i always sing that song in the juve games with mi sister,,so some of you will sing it too from now on.!!

Hey you can fins that song in kazaa!!

"tu sei la squadra del cuore" or just put "juventus" in the search field

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
jejejeje,,, im so pleased that everyone is happyç!!! we deserve this!!!

like the commentarist of latin espn said when zizou scored that dangerous gal near the end "Oh my, here we go again, msdrid scored and they have still chances...........Juventus always have to achieve sucess by suffering after all"

jeje i think he was right,,,because, all of the latest games were breathtaking!!!!! allll!!!.

we have suffered a lot in this champions guys!! but we need only one more step!! just one more!.
we'll pass this step with no prob!

we WON REAL GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
i notice that you have already changed your way of thinking cutie!.

you see?? we succeded against that moster after all!!

;)

OF CAURSE I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUVE MADE ME THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!:D:angel:

VIVI

Jan 26, 2003
How I wish I could be at the stadium last night ........to witness the great performance by JUVE.....and to see DELPIERO score that Fantastic goal....................................
I love u JUVENTUS!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)