CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (97 Viewers)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Grande Juve, Grande :touched: !!

One of the best matches of my beloved Juve this season. We proved to everyone out there what we're made of. All 11 players + substitutes were true champions and warriors. From Trezeguet to Buffon. We dominated a side supposedly from another planet thanks to our confidence and attitude in big matches. Lippi's tactics were perfect and the players did exactly what they had to do, we simply can't ask for more. Our captain rose to the occasion with a magnificient assist to Treze's first goal, and a rewarding goal after a series of dummies that put both Hierro and Salgado to the ground. Neddy played as usual with heart and his third goal was sweet. Lets look forward to a final against an out-of-gas Milan in Old Trafford in 2 weeks time.

Grande Juve, Grande !!

Buy on AliExpress.com

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
I know I'm biased in this matter but hasn't Zambrotta been our best player after the winter break?

We can't single out one player at the moment. Juve's power comes from the team and the overall players. But sure, Zambro is having a great season and his long pass to Neddy tonight was just sweet :cheesy:

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
yes!!!! what makes me more happy is what espn latin said....

"Juventus, the truly blackbeast for the spaniards"
hell yeah!!:extatic:

I'm sooo happy Juve won!!:extatic:
I knew that they had the capability to beat Real.
Forza Juve!!! Stay strong!!:strong::thumb:

JKane

May 31, 2001
ALEEEEE ALEEEEEEEEEEE ALEEEEEEEE JUUUUUUUUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so ****in' sweet to win against madrid and zz ...

Nedved is a hero of our colours. Enough said.

Jan 1, 2003
Very few times in life do we feel this proud. Won't you agree? Truly commendable performance from our lads. This is the 'dream team.'

I hope after this performance none of you will forget what Juventus represents. Let others underestimate us, but we must never overlook the privilege of being a Juventino. Yes, Real has 5 of the best players in the world. Sure, they've a flamboyant midfield and a formidable attack. Their stars ooze with elegance and delicacy. Because of that many of us failed respect our own team. We failed to acknowledge their unsteady defense and cherish our graceful one. And most importantly we neglected what wins us games, what makes the Bianconeri men of iron. They've got something called 'guts!'

Everyone can win. But there is one ingredient that separates a champion from the rest: a heart. You need hearts to take you the farthest. And we've got it!

Forza Juventus.
This is my dream team!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by JKane ] ++
ALEEEEE ALEEEEEEEEEEE ALEEEEEEEE JUUUUUUUUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so ****in' sweet to win against madrid and zz ...

Nedved is a hero of our colours. Enough said.
Time to bring out the Del Piero propaganda materials yet you think? :D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)