CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (82 Viewers)

May 14, 2003
Hi I have lurked on this board for some time but I couldn't be bothered to register !!!

All I can yes sSssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic::extatic:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Well said, -S-! I saw the game, and Real could have scored at least one! But don't say, that its over now! I hear people here, who say that we are out, because we don't Neddy!
Really, I saw the game, and truley, Nedved wasn't the best! He is tried, and Di Vaio could have also scored that goal! I hope we will win the trophy!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Congrats Everyone :D

All I Can Say is 'We Were Simply Impressive" The Best match For Juventus In The last two seasons.:thumb::strong:

I'm Very Glad that My Feelings was very wrong ;)

Great match By Buffon :star: Nedved :star: Del Piero :star: .So It's Time for The 2 Don't shoot me threads to be closed for ever.:D

I'm Very Sorry for nedved he doesn't deserve this :down:so Let's win this trophy for him.

FORZA JUVENTUS

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
look at this:

Keane wants Del Piero for Man Utd

Manchester United captain Roy Keane would like to see Italians Christian Vieri and Alessandro del Piero among his team-mates at Old Trafford.

Keane, a key member of the United side who lifted the Barclaycard Premiership title this season, is desperate to lift the Champions League.

He was suspended when Sir Alex Ferguson's side triumphed in 1999, and believes Inter Milan striker Christian Vieri and Juventus forward Alessandro del Piero could make United champions of Europe again.

'Vieri is a player I would like at United,' Keane told Italian sports paper Gazzetta dello Sport.

'But maybe Del Piero would be even better. He would be perfect for us.

'My dream is to win the Champions League. I was suspended when United beat Bayern in the 1999 final. I want a medal.'

so nedved gets NOTHING if we win?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
jajaja keep dreaming,,,but thats is not the main topics now!!! lets cntinue talking aout how great we were today!

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Buffon, Thuram, DP, Treze, Zamb, damn everybody where great, oh ja Zidane aswell.
Did you see he(Zidane) gave hand to someone on juve side before the game was finished

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
well lets just said zidanes goal was a gift from us, im glad to see him on the losing team and he saw what hes missing not being with juve!!

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
look at this:

Keane wants Del Piero for Man Utd

'Vieri is a player I would like at United,' Keane told Italian sports paper Gazzetta dello Sport.

'But maybe Del Piero would be even better. He would be perfect for us.
what the hell is he smoking?:eek:
DP in MU?:LOL:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! We did it!!!!!! Guys, we did!!!!! ALE! ALE! ALE! JUVE! JUVE! JUVE! :extatic::extatic::extatic:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeah,,,,, finally my dream was fulffilled,,,,,

beat real madrid,,,,sadly this time zidane is not on our side,,,but we have a very proud player now,,, Neddy.

Well guys,,, at least for today, lets parrty!!!

cheeers

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
yeah,,,,, finally my dream was fulffilled,,,,,

beat real madrid,,,,sadly this time zidane is not on our side,,,but we have a very proud player now,,, Neddy.

Well guys,,, at least for today, lets parrty!!!

cheeers
Yes I so proud of Neddy. He must be rewarded by goldenball next year. The whole season he was unstopable

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Shame though, to see a brilliant man like Pavel in tears. It won't be the same. If Juve win it, you think it would be correct to say "Nedved won the champion's league" too?
Absolutely no doubt, thanks to him we got there in the first place. He would have a major share in the victory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)