CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (80 Viewers)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
:howler:

I checkd as.com as well since they are more reliable (not that Real biased) and they have that as one of the options as well. The other would be to put Helguera in the midfield and Pavon on his place. That's more like it IMO :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
realmadrid.com says zidane raul and figo trained today and are perfect

CONVOCATORIA JUVENTUS-REAL MADRID:
Porteros (GK): Casillas y César.
Defensas (defence): Hierro, Pavón, Miñambres, Roberto Carlos, Salgado y Helguera.
Centrocampistas (mid): Flavio, Celades, McManaman, Solari, Cambiasso, Zidane, Guti y Figo.
Delanteros (strikers): Portillo, Tote, Ronaldo, Raúl y Morientes.
No viaja (not traveling): Claude Makelele.

it also said that ronaldo will be traveling but if he plays or not will be decided on his evolution in the next 24/48 hours

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
realmadrid.com says zidane raul and figo trained today and are perfect

CONVOCATORIA JUVENTUS-REAL MADRID:
Porteros (GK): Casillas y César.
Defensas (defence): Hierro, Pavón, Miñambres, Roberto Carlos, Salgado y Helguera.
Centrocampistas (mid): Flavio, Celades, McManaman, Solari, Cambiasso, Zidane, Guti y Figo.
Delanteros (strikers): Portillo, Tote, Ronaldo, Raúl y Morientes.
No viaja (not traveling): Claude Makelele.

it also said that ronaldo will be traveling but if he plays or not will be decided on his evolution in the next 24/48 hours
what??????????

ronaldo is finally playing??????

o f-u-c-k!!!!!!!!!1

that means that this time we'll have to break hol leg on the first

minute if we don't want a goal....:down:

OP
-Kinas-

-Kinas-

Apr 13, 2003
  • Thread Starter #585
    i dont think ronaldo is the threat...

raul is much more dangerous...

and Makelele's injury is some consolation to us since raul came back..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Ah no!!!! this is unfair!! =(

Well i care about those two,, both are very dangerous (ron and raul).

Someone have to hit ron in his leg!.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    i think that no matter who is going to play i think that they are going to kick our ass!!!!

they are going to play as they are going to kill us!!!!!!!

and theý DEFINITELLY WILL:down::down::down::down:
    :down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    No lili!!!!

Dont be like that!!.
    We can,,,,,,,,,, they are just a bunch of crap with soccer uniforms!! =)
    WELL,

I AM AFRAID THEY ARE LIKE THAT......:down:

JUST LIKE AWFUL MONSTERS WHO WANT TO DRINK OUR BLOOD....:devil::eek::fero::fero:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Real playing a 5-4-1? I seriously hope that they don't because that may be hard to break down and we have to win. Darn it. I was hoping that Nedved and Del Piero would get more space because of the injury to Makelele but with Real playing with three central defenders that won't happen.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by lilianna ] ++

WELL,

I AM AFRAID THEY ARE LIKE THAT......:down:

JUST LIKE AWFUL MONSTERS WHO WANT TO DRINK OUR BLOOD....:devil::eek::fero::fero:

Psssttt, a bunch of suckers!

Just kidfding! but i dont think they will play deffensively!!, thats not their style!.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Please Lilianna! Stop being so negative! Yea, I know that beating Real on Wednesday will be very, very difficult, but we can do it. We're Juve. We are more determined and hungry for victory than any other club in the world and we can do ANYTHING! No one thought that we could beat Barca, but we DID it, and we will DO it again on Wednesday!!! FORZA JUVE PER SEMPRE!!!!!!! :fero:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    Please Lilianna! Stop being so negative! Yea, I know that beating Real on Wednesday will be very, very difficult, but we can do it. We're Juve. We are more determined and hungry for victory than any other club in the world and we can do ANYTHING! No one thought that we could beat Barca, but we DID it, and we will DO it again on Wednesday!!! FORZA JUVE PER SEMPRE!!!!!!! :fero:

FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'LL DIE OF MY HAPPINESS IF WE WIN!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Thats true!!, we have right now more motivation than anyone!!!.

IM sure of one thing!! just think about it people:

IM very sure that the madrid players are worried more than usual abouts the juve they will face on wednesday!!. Its impossible that they feel like gods after this weekend. Madrid faced a very tough weekend, full of injuries and losing the first place in the tables. They surely are watching all the juve´s commentaries, and they know that we will go to win that game. They must be pressed!.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    Thats true!!, we have right now more motivation than anyone!!!.

IM sure of one thing!! just think about it people:

IM very sure that the madrid players are worried more than usual abouts the juve they will face on wednesday!!. Its impossible that they feel like gods after this weekend. Madrid faced a very tough weekend, full of injuries and losing the first place in the tables. They surely are watching all the juve´s commentaries, and they know that we will go to win that game. They must be pressed!.

xixixixixi!:devil:

it sounds little cruel to me but sooooo hopefull!!!!!!!!

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    I think Real won't be too afraid of Juve. They know they are the greatest team in the world, and have great players, so whatever we do I'm sure they will think they will be the ones to qualify. And the draw they had recently in La Liga shouldn't affect them either, as they won against Juve in the first leg after losing 5-1 to Mallorca.

One thing that could affect them is the fact that we won the league. We will be more concentrated on this match now that the scudetto is ours, and surely very motrivated and determined. I think that could be our advantage in wednesday.

Forza Juve! Forza Lippi!:thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)