CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (48 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Look at it this way guys. If Zidane, Figo and Raul do play, they definetely won't be at their best, so... Anyways. I just hope that we win this one. Forza Juve!!!!!! :strong:

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
there's no use speculating if zidane, figo, ronaldo or raul will be available, because we'll beat them anyway....

the delle alpi will be full... fans with italian flags with 27 on it will sing "ale ale ale ale juvee juveeee" like mad....
the players will be inspired by the great atmosphere... it will be a game where every juve-fan will get a "goose skin" and i will have tears in my eyes - tears of happiness!!!!
and zidane will also have tears in his eyes: tears of regret...

we already showed in madrid, that we can dominate them... FORZA JUVE

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Here's Real's injury situation at the moment:

Raul - will definetely play in Turin
Ronaldo - will most likely miss the clash
Zidane - should make the trip to Turin but won't be fully fit
Figo - should make the trip to Turin but won't be fully fit

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Here's Real's injury situation at the moment:

Raul - will definetely play in Turin
Ronaldo - will most likely miss the clash
Zidane - should make the trip to Turin but won't be fully fit
Figo - should make the trip to Turin but won't be fully fit
Real will meet Huelva tonight, maybe it would be easy for them to secure their position on top cos La Coruna will meet Malaga and Sociedad will have away match against a tough team, Mallorca!
Yeah, maybe Raul will play in Turin...that's gonna be :scared:
Ronaldo is doubtful but Zizou and Figo still can be dangerous, and don't forget Roberto Carlos, kinda scared with his shoot!

maikanana

Apr 10, 2003
juve is always a team full with wonder's and i know we can make it again as our destiny now is fully in our own's hand's; playing real at the della alpi stadium and to over turn a 2-1 deficit with a impressive away goal tigth on our belt i see it happening again when we beat 2-0 in turin in 1996 season enroute to win our second championship and that's exactly what will happen this season i bet everybody.

maikanana

Apr 10, 2003
juve is always a team full with wonder's and i know we can make it again as our destiny now is fully in our own's hand's; playing real at the della alpi stadium and to over turn a 2-1 deficit with a impressive away goal tigth on our belt i see it happening again when we beat 2-0 in turin in 1996 season enroute to win our second championship and that's exactly what will happen this season i bet everybody.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by maikanana ] ++

DOES ANYONE THINKS WE HAVE CHANCE TO BEAT REAL????

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Here's hoping and praying .........

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

much hoping and praying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cause there is no chance!!

i wish we had!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
not too realistic..............

sorry, but still we can.

This game will be so tough, that i cant predict what will happen,,, but if the juve players want to be at the finals,,, they will do it.!

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
i don't know wheather a simila reply has been posted before but anyway, i kinda seeing Deja Vu. Remember how we played well in old traffold and lost 2-1 and justified it with the lack of fit players and we talked so much about how we would beat the snot outta them at turin but we lost 3-0 .....i don't know why i kinda see a similar nightmare is comming this time by mofo's Real.................the way Juve's defence it's not about they're weak or sth but we ALWAYS give away goals which this time could be crucial to give away even one.........peace out.:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)