CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (1 Viewer)

-Kinas-

Apr 13, 2003
So what do you guys think about this match?

they r the best i've seen in the champions league and if juventus goes out it wouldn't be a surprise...

but i really hope Juventus can turn on the heat once again....

Forza Juve!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Square

Oct 6, 2002
for the first leg with tach, monter and davids out i would play this-

buffon

pessoto thuram ferrara birindelli

camo tudor zambrotta

nedved

trez dp

yes, pessoto as right back and biri on the left. watchig the manu i saw how UNBELIEVABLY SLOW figo is and biri would easily outpace him.

tudor will do a good job on zidane and camo can get the better of carlos.

nedved will cause them so many problems.

plus there will be dp on good form and trez back.

we can win this one at the bernabau. IF ROMA DID IT WHY CANT WE!!

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Would be a tough go with all our regular starters playing, but with 3 missing it's even going to be worse. I expect Ronaldo to have a field day with our defence in the first leg.

Real Madrid 3-0 Juventus

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
I expect Ronaldo to have a field day with our defence in the first leg.

If we are going to leave him soo much space as Man Utd did then yes, otherwise I can't see him get easily by our back line :strong:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
I expect Ronaldo to have a field day with our defence in the first leg.
Don't forget that Ronaldo never scored against us (if i`m not mistaken), so he always has problems against us ;)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We can win this Semi-final depending on if we can get an away goal and how well we can do at the bernabou (spelling).With our players back and on form for the secound leg with a more offensive mind we can get through. Is Davids gonna be missing for the both legs....hopefully not!!!. Juve seem very pumped up for this CL... now they have belief!

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
the main concern for this match is defensive midfield role againest players such as zidane , mekelili , flavio , cambiasso , gutti , mcmanaman , figo

we should stop them and without davids and tach am sure that they will control the midfield if not the whole field .

raul , ronaldo partnership is faced likley with ferrara , juliano , birindelli will cover againest figo

buffon
thuram -- ferrara - juliano - birindelli
camo - tudor - zambrotta - nedved
----------- -------del piero
----------------- trez

conte , pessoto , zenonni , oliviera , di vaio , zalayeta are other alternatives

we need to attack for the first 15 min of the game and if we managed to score ,let's hope we can manage the game after that

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
we need to attack for the first 15 min of the game and if we managed to score ,let's hope we can manage the game after that
That's what Utd did. First 10-15 mins of each game they dominated, but then Real put up an attack and they scored immediately. So I think it's better if we are cautious but not too much. Just like Roma played against Real. They gave their hearts out in that game cos it was a do or die situation for them. Juve can do it, just believe!

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
QUOTE]I expect Ronaldo to have a field day with our defence in the first leg.[/QUOTE]

You've forgotten that Italians aint as honest as the English! Remember 97/98 Juve vs Inter When The Greatest scored but missed an easy pen':D:down: Everytime Ronaldo got the ball to his feet he was taken out, not by fault but on purpose! We have to go about it the same way and I can see red cards so hopefully we have a safe ref:cool:

Another thing Del Piero vs Ronaldo! Dp is my fav player 4life, but he's failed to shine in the BIG TIME games so this is yet another test and God Willing he will pass. I trust my team.

Ez

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
I have 2 good formations for this match but i'll post them later.
I have a question where the hell is fresi ??and why ?? and why did Juve Buy him if he is not gonna play ??

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
the main concern for this match is defensive midfield role againest players such as zidane , mekelili , flavio , cambiasso , gutti , mcmanaman , figo

we should stop them and without davids and tach am sure that they will control the midfield if not the whole field .

raul , ronaldo partnership is faced likley with ferrara , juliano , birindelli will cover againest figo

buffon
thuram -- ferrara - juliano - birindelli
camo - tudor - zambrotta - nedved
----------- -------del piero
----------------- trez

conte , pessoto , zenonni , oliviera , di vaio , zalayeta are other alternatives

Raúl-Ronaldo partnership will, thanks to God, not be possible since Raúl had the appendix operation a few days before the Man Utd-Real game and will miss both legs against Juve.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Does anyone know if the juve-madrid match will shown on ITV now that all the english teams are out.

This would be my line up for the 1st leg:

Buffon

birindelli ferrara thuram pessotto

camo tudor zambrotta

Nedved

delpiero Tez/zal/di vaio

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
Does anyone one if the juve-madrid match will shown on ITV now that all the english teams are out.
its bound to be. ITV loves Real madrid, they always show them once the english are out :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)