[CL] Juventus - Rapid Vienna (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie3

Jul 13, 2005
David Trezeguet's goal is the difference between the sides as they reach the halfway mark. Juventus were slow to get going against their conservative opponents. But as time passed, it was as much a case of the visitors’ seeming more hesitant as the Juve attack seeming any sharper, and after Camoranesi had hit the side-netting, it was a sweet-but-simple move that saw the hosts take the lead.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

I would comment on this, had ART shown more than 5 seconds of the juventus match.. :groan:
Zlatan is not scoring, what's his use on the pitch, we have to have DP.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
he looked to involved alot from the stuff i have been reading, so i think trezi is the one to be subbed.

but i think that mutu should get a chance in neddys position.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Zlatan is not scoring, what's his use on the pitch, we have to have DP.
And scary commentary like this:

44' Ibrahimovic (Juventus) misses the target. A surreal moment as the striker runs almost unopposed into the Rapid box, but fails to find the target, or an onrushing team-mate (of which there were precisely none), with his cross-shot.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
he looked to involved alot from the stuff i have been reading, so i think trezi is the one to be subbed.

but i think that mutu should get a chance in neddys position.
What does involved have to do with football, we have a forward who hasn't scored in the CL. Bring Il CApitano.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

What does involved have to do with football, we have a forward who hasn't scored in the CL. Bring Il CApitano.
well dont blast on me.. am just telling u wat i read not wat i saw...
i want to see ilcapitano too

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
DP is an experianced hunter who has good finishing skills he diesnt need anymore training,
Mutu on the other had needs,but Zlatan is a priority,
he wont be able to become a complete attacker if he doesnt learn how to score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)