[CL] Juventus - M. Tel Aviv (1 Viewer)

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++
it would be good if roma wins today because

maybe now real is bad but in a couple of monts maybe then they ar e back good, so better that they beeing now kicket out, ps MAJA it doesent matter what happens.

because we will kick ther ass :D FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!!

Yea we are playing a great game say's the radio man :D ciao come on JUVE!

almost zlatan
;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Maurizio ] ++
This is a Juve- Tel aviv topic domass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not a topic for a real player!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fero:
There's no need for that. Calm down, virtually no-one in here can get to watch the match, so what do you expect us do discuss? The war on Iraq? What is our favourite flavour biscuit? I think its perfectly relavent to give updates of other matches since we've got no real juve commentary in here.

Romano

May 22, 2004
If Neddy is injured, Olivera comes in I think....
The people who are watching the game, is Del Piero needed? I mean, is the attack weak or pretty strong?

Sep 14, 2003
Not a good performance, a little off key again tonight. Too much sloppy passing and not enough invention in front of goal. If we eventually get out of 2nd gear, we might be more of a threat.

Romano

May 22, 2004
Fabio Capello's men go into the interval a goal up, but Czech playmaker Pavel Nedved left the field of play on a stretcher after taking a knock on his left knee that left it bleeding.

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

There's no need for that. Calm down, virtually no-one in here can get to watch the match, so what do you expect us do discuss? The war on Iraq? What is our favourite flavour biscuit? I think its perfectly relavent to give updates of other matches since we've got no real juve commentary in here.
That is what i m sayin too

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
hmm.. ok good we are leading! hopefully Camoranesi gets some confidence from this goal!!

I think Del Piero is needed and Zlatan out!!!

is Neddys injury serius?
he is injured AGAIN????? :frown::frown::frown:

Romano

May 22, 2004
Maccabi have defended deeply and there have been few clear-cut chances for the home side. Capello will expect much more from his side after the break whilst Nir Klinger will be hopeful his side can sneak something after the break. Still all to play for, Juventus leading 1-0.

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
juve have crossed alot in maccabis area (camora, nedved n zambrotta ) but the defenders are good on heading...so they keep clearing the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)