[CL] Juventus - M. Tel Aviv (4 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Well , i don't know what and how capello is gonna deal with the formation , but lets hope he does it well and lead us to victory not a draw!...

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
If Capello sticks with his squad rotation tactic it'll be Zlatan-Trez since DP started the last two matches.
out of the 3 strikers DP has played the least, imo he should start. i dont like the way how capello took him out of today's game after only 45minutes which imo was wrong.

Trez has played 2 full games. Zlatan has played 2 full games. but DP was always subed either in or out.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
In the champions league Alex does it better i think.. in Italie they all know Alex so it's harder for him to play.. in Dell Alpi against the Israelies we should play with hard musseled potention and no weaknesses like Camoranesi at the moment..so i choose for : Olivera..Nedved.. Appiah and Tacchinardi:boxing::D..

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
true, Maccabi was unlucky not to get a point from Bayern. they will be hard team to play against, coz they wanna cause upsets.

Forza Juve......and i wont be able to see the game....AGAIN!! :fero:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I actually think we'll win 4-0

Not saying that to be stupid, but we always seem to beat the shite teams 4-0 at home in the CL. Leverkusen 4-0, Basel 4-0... Kiev was 5-0 you get the picture. The weakest team of the group is always despatched easily at home and I see no reason why this shouldn't continue, with the right mental attitude and team selection.
what about Juventus-Rosenborg, Juventus-Galatasaray... you think they were easy?
it is not the right attitude.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I actually think we'll win 4-0

Not saying that to be stupid, but we always seem to beat the shite teams 4-0 at home in the CL. Leverkusen 4-0, Basel 4-0... Kiev was 5-0 you get the picture. The weakest team of the group is always despatched easily at home and I see no reason why this shouldn't continue, with the right mental attitude and team selection.
after seeing juve in palermo match i am not shure that we will win easily :(

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
I want a 5 - 0!
Zlatan
Zlatan
Trezeguet
Trezeguet
Nedved

My prediction!
I want 5-0 too, but I think it will be quite hard game for us... I predict 1-0 or 2-0... :undecide:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++
what about Juventus-Rosenborg, Juventus-Galatasaray... you think they were easy?
it is not the right attitude.
Sorry mr know it all but those games were some time ago, in recent matches vs crap teams we have generally come out on top at the Delle Alpi

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Which is what in your opinion?
Well I'd like to see us go with a trident attack for a start, we're the home team, there's nothing to fear, we should go at them all guns blazing from the start.. in theory that will be far too much for them to handle.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004

Sorry mr know it all but those games were some time ago, in recent matches vs crap teams we have generally come out on top at the Delle Alpi
*cough* Djurgården *cough*

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Well I'd like to see us go with a trident attack for a start, we're the home team, there's nothing to fear, we should go at them all guns blazing from the start.. in theory that will be far too much for them to handle.
Definately.

-----------Zlatan Trez
--------------Del Piero
-------Nedved Emerson Blasi
Zambrotta Cannavaro Thuram Zebina
-------------------Buffon

Or maybe even DP in camo's place in a 4-4-2, drifting in like Nedved does from the left.

We won't see Trez,Zlatan and DP in the same line-up though probably:down:.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
*cough* Djurgården *cough*
*cough* it was pre-season *cough*

*cough* no cannavaro, no zlatan *cough*

*cough* we hammered them away anyway *cough*

*cough* I said "generally" we win easily at delle alpi *cough*

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think it will be an easy win. The team is good and did not perform well yesterday, so they will be wanting to go back to the track. Maccabi is an easy team and as Paolo_Montero is saying, Juventus usually know how to make big results against such teams.
It is a personal thought but yesterday's result was maybe because of the focus on CL and looking at the Palermo game as unimportant

Forza Juventus

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002

Juventus-Galatasaray was last year. besides I think you get my point, that an easy win is not guaranteed

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Well there is NO CHANCEE IN HELLLLL , that all three strikers start and neddy too. Thats just out of the question, its like playing 4-2-4 .

I think that trezi and zalatan will start , and in midfield camo will give his place up to olivera and thats an enough traidant attack for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)