[CL] Juventus - Liverpool (1 Viewer)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I am very proud of Liverpool....they really played hard and held out against a team with significantly more quality. You'll Never Walk Alone!

so dissapointing from Juve :( no heart, no toughness

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Thanks Moggi for giving us such a class squad. I mean thank you so much for Olivera a complete fvcking waste of space and letting Montero have a few more opportunities to fvck us over.

Thank you for everything.

The only players who can stay at Juventus are Del Piero, Ibrahimovic, Zambrotta and Cannavaro. The rest can just fvck off.

Forza Juve

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Liverpool won the game in the air. We weren't tall enough and continued to play longball right into their hands..we were inside their box for about a collective 10 seconds all game. If anyone looked like winning, it was Liverpool with Baros or Garcia or why not rub salt in the wounds further and concede from a setpiece? We were disgraceful. I'm so disappointed, so upset right now you won't believe and if I continue to type, I'll probably say something I'll later regret about how the Ultras should spend their evening..

Apr 1, 2004
Its the same reason why Juve havn't won anything in the last couple years. Juve rely on Nedved to win them games against the big teams. If he's hurt or out of form cause of an injury, Juve can't score.

Sinple as that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)