[CL] Juventus FC - FC Bayern (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

that quote underline what i meant, you are just as dumb as they are.

Why don't you ask others in the forum if they think I act like a king around here :rolleyes:, i said what i think, i dont care what other thinks about you and i believe the iragi stuff has its own thread .

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

maybe not,but if what yuo say on this forum reflects any part of your character then i should say that i've reason enough to say what i did.
exactly why do you jump into this, and takes the side against me, to get credit from gray, alucard and your "friends"? or do you have any problem?, or maybe you just agree to some of the bullshit ppl through against Massimo?, and as soon as i say something, then we are right there :dontcare:.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I'm the one who's racist and provocative? I'm not the one who's saying that the death of innocent Iraqis and Afghans is less tragic than the deaths of innocent Americans.

And for your information, I don't think I'm better than you, I just think you're a bit misinformed about the intentions of the United States.

Why don't you ask others in the forum if they think I act like a king around here :rolleyes:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002

exactly why do you jump into this, and takes the side against me, to get credit from gray, alucard and your "friends"? or do you have any problem?, or maybe you just agree to some of the bullshit ppl through against Massimo?, and as soon as i say something, then we are right there :dontcare:.
no,because i have seen alot of what you write and i am convinced that this time i am on the right side.

for the record i actually scrolled four pages back and read every single post leading up to this discussion before deciding where i stood.

if you think i did it to gain "credit",in whatever form that may be,then i am afraid you are very much mistaken and yes i do have a problem with alot of the things you have said on this forum.i'd like you to believe i am not merely set against refuting your every post but as it is it seems that you have that fixed perception of me already.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++
But why do you jump in to the argue of Emerson and Gray? it's there own business:D
i guess you could put it that way,if any one of them told me to step out of this private discussion i would but then again if they didn't want any interference whatsoever they'd probably have done it over a PM or two,not in a public thread:)

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004

i guess you could put it that way,if any one of them told me to step out of this private discussion i would but then again if they didn't want any interference whatsoever they'd probably have done it over a PM or two,not in a public thread:)
maybe but i mean.. you are on this site for so long why do you need to be in this discussion? you must know better thats all i'm saying..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
No some people here like to make an argue and form groups
Have you considered the possibility that it may be simply a case of people saying what they think? As far as I know, Desmond has nothing to prove to me and I'm sure he's got better things to do than try to gain credit with me.
So am I too!
Is anyone stopping you?

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Have you considered the possibility that it may be simply a case of people saying what they think? As far as I know, Desmond has nothing to prove to me and I'm sure he's got better things to do than try to gain credit with me.

Is anyone stopping you?
yeh you always got the right answer:rolleyes:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
as far as i'm concerned anything posted in a thread is a bone for contention,private discussion or not.i wouldn't mind if they wanted their own thing but otherwise we're all open to take sides and open things up for discussion,that's why it's a forum.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002

No some people here like to make an argue and form groups
i'm afraid you're mistaken massimo,i don't like arguments.discussions yes,but not arguments.i don't look for confrontation but when i see something i feel needs answering i do.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004

i'm afraid you're mistaken massimo,i don't like arguments.discussions yes,but not arguments.i don't look for confrontation but when i see something i feel needs answering i do.
Yeh and this is what Emerson ment with feeling that you have more right of being in an arguement than others

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)