[CL] Juventus FC - FC Bayern (2 Viewers)

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by xziz ] ++

Massimo, why don't you just shut the f*** up?

This is a simple question, could you please unswer?

xziz :(
Don't make me start ok.. wiseguy behind your computer.. i must say.. that after the WC i could eat every asian on the streets.. not only me but everyone who loves soccer.. i'm talking about the Asians who did not see the destruction of soccer.. i got nothing against Asians who agreed it was the worse WC ever.. it was as fake as Blatter is.. everyone still talks about it.. it was a disgrace for soccer what happened with Italy,Spain and Portugal.. please don't start:D..as a Juve fan you should stand behind the players on that WC:devil:

Buy on AliExpress.com

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
when will be the next CL game for Juve?? next week, right ??? I think we need one more point and we offically qualify for the next stage, although our 9 points is pretty security.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

Don't make me start ok.. wiseguy behind your computer.. i must say.. that after the WC i could eat every asian on the streets.. not only me but everyone who loves soccer.. i'm talking about the Asians who did not see the destruction of soccer.. i got nothing against Asians who agreed it was the worse WC ever.. it was as fake as Blatter is.. everyone still talks about it.. it was a disgrace for soccer what happened with Italy,Spain and Portugal.. please don't start:D..as a Juve fan you should stand behind the players on that WC:devil:

its been too long. just drop it

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

Man they r getting on ur nerves aren't they? It has been so long.

We should support the Juve-Roma match instead.

cheers.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004

excellent post!

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004

Jeezz whats wrong with you calling it racism.. than ya don't know the defenition of racism do ya..
ppl these days are ****ed up, anti-racism hysteria!, and the funny thing is that its all double standards from their side.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

ppl these days are ****ed up, anti-racism hysteria!, and the funny thing is that its all double standards from their side.
Yeh i totally fvcking agree again.. these days everything you say is called racism.. and the fact just is i am everything but a racism.. and sure from there side it's all double:D:devil:

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
so interesting how like attracts like
you just watch your mouth, you have this "im better than you" attitude, you think you are the king just becuase you are a mod on juventuz.com, get a life and stop seeking places to come with your racism crap, and provocations.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

ofcoarse , when you got some jurk ppl over here like Emerson , then it wont be fun.
What is your problem? have i done something to you?, the word jerk (or jurk as you say :rolleyes:) is reserved for you only!.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
you just watch your mouth, you have this "im better than you" attitude, you think you are the king just becuase you are a mod on juventuz.com, get a life and stop seeking places to come with your racism crap, and provocations.
I'm the one who's racist and provocative? I'm not the one who's saying that the death of innocent Iraqis and Afghans is less tragic than the deaths of innocent Americans.

And for your information, I don't think I'm better than you, I just think you're a bit misinformed about the intentions of the United States.

Why don't you ask others in the forum if they think I act like a king around here :rolleyes:

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I'm the one who's racist (you didnt get what i meant :rolleyes:) and provocative? I'm not the one who's saying that the death of innocent (yeah right) Iraqis and Afghans is less tragic than the deaths of innocent Americans (at WTC, before US had done anything to deserve it).

And for your information, I don't think I'm better than you, I just think you're a bit misinformed (its called another view than you) about the intentions of the United States.

Why don't you ask others in the forum if they think I act like a king around here :rolleyes:, i said what i think, i dont care what other thinks about you and i believe the iragi stuff has its own thread .

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
no graham,you are better than him and you have every right to think so.

_Emerson,the way you've responded has only served to justify graham's perception of you,which i can assure you is widely shared in this forum.change that attitude or you will find episodes like this reappearing over and over again until you do.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
no graham,you are better than him and you have every right to think so.

_Emerson,the way you've responded has only served to justify graham's perception of you,which i can assure you is widely shared in this forum.change that attitude or you will find episodes like this reappearing over and over again until you do.
yeah just read through some of the posts in this thread from Alucard, Zlatan, azzurri7 and Lilliana, and join them, thats your level ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)