[CL] Juventus - Djurgarden (3 Viewers)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
Montero was ok today. Tacchinardi was a fool to give Djugarden a penalty, and Legro was responsible for the second goal (not just him, but it his mainly his fault)

this Juve is getting humiliated by a mid-table sweedish team. we need changes, otherwise we will suffer more this season

Buy on AliExpress.com

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We need to improve before the next game.....Its disappointing....I have a feeling that Juve might not even make it to the CL....:down:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
ok thats all... no more chances for legro. Kil that bastard.

And IMO is not totally Moggi´s fault..... in the end..i think we have no momney to buy new players thats all.

Amnd i still dont know why Lippi loaned Olivera... i said one infinite times!!!!-

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++
Montero was ok today. Tacchinardi was a fool to give Djugarden a penalty, and Legro was responsible for the second goal (not just him, but it his mainly his fault)

this Juve is getting humiliated by a mid-table sweedish team. we need changes, otherwise we will suffer more this season
Aren't Djurgarden the Swedish champions? :confused:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Oh, I forgot, the Swedish Championship is already underway. Are they commanding a mid-table position right now? :eek: Damn, I know that we suck, but this is just pathetic.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++
If it's not too much of a hassle would you mind summarising each player's performance? :)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As I mentioned before, folks, I'm hunkering down for what I expect to be a long season for us...

Here's to hoping that these "rebuilding" years are short and minimize the pain.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mike Da Don ] ++
2-2 against this random team deemed the easiest draw possible on our home turf when feilding wht was the best 11 players avaliable 2 us?? what a ****ing joke
That about sums up how I feel...... You wont see Man U or Real flop the way we did today in the freakin prelims....

There are a bunch of guys (who shall remain nameless) that DON'T belong on this team anymore......

We all know who they are.....

BRING IN NEW BLOOD MOGGI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I didn't see the match but I heard it was again our defence that put us in this situation. I think we really need a new centre back.

Olivera, Emerson and Zambo I heard were the stand-outs. We may have to consider him a starter. Tacch who is always an average player and should not be a starter is obviously not in form.

Assuming Nedved cannot make the next game, we may have to consider starting with Olivera and using Thuram as a centre back.

--------------Buffon-----------------

Birri---Thuram---Ferrara---Zambo

----Camo---Blasi---Emerson------

--------------Olivera-----------------

-----Trezeguet---Del Piero-------

Btw.....I always knew Olivera was under-rated....he should get more starts this season.

DIF08SWE

Aug 11, 2004
Man what can I say, this is HUGE for us Djurgarden fans..
Couldn´t be in place at delle alpi, but saw it on TV...
And shitt.. Djurgarden played not like they´ve done this season in the swedish league... (were in 7th position of 14 teams)
had problems against FBK kaunas and etc etc.

I was a like a big question mark when the lineup was presented, our left defender was moved to be a left wing attacker..
And like he did it, after 3 minutes he had a great header but buffon made an impressive save..

And the first half was just like I hoped it would be.. 0 goals against.. But then our penalty shot came and man, have never screamed that much... and after 2-0... I didn´t know where to go.. was so F*cking excited...
The picture i´ve got before the game was like yeah we gonna have 10 defenders and let juve score as less goals as possible...
but I had very wrong, and got very surprised when actually the players could PLAY football also... (not what we are used to this season in the league)

But I guess its more fun and inspirative for the players to play against theese star players u have in your team...

And when, even though we didn´t win, the result of that game was waaaaaayyy better than many of us would have even dreamed for so we´re excited anyways, even though a 2-0 or 2-1 win would have been fantastic and give us very much hope for reaching the cl group stage...
But for us, the game is now still live and the pressure is on u guys... We have nothing to lose..
Just to have juve on visit in front of an outsold (~36.000) Råsunda is an jackpot (financially) for our team.

And we still have the chance..... nothing is impossible
Aint over until (if) the old lady sings.... (or we scream in happines)

2-2 italians favourite result huh? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)