[CL] Juventus - Djurgarden (3 Viewers)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Now you dont even have to write goal to give me a heartattack, every time i see letters i CAPS my hearts dont beat in 3 seconds!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
great match, we show what our team is made of... YEAH RIGTH!!!!!! waht a shame!!! can someone tell our players that they are in a new season, coz they are playing like they still are in last season!!!!

Note to Moggi:

GET YOUR USSELESS AND STUBURN A$$ AND BUY SOME FREAKING DEFENDERS!!!!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well this is much like I expected. Nothing out of the ordinary, however, a lot of teams have struggled to overcome this first round in the past, remember Milan scrapped past Slovan Liberec on away goals in the quals the very same season they won the CL.

Sep 14, 2003
This game showed, as if we didn't already know, that it doesn't matter how good your midfield or attackers are, without a good defence, you don't have a chance. If 'little' Djurgarden can score 2 against us, what will Milan and Inter etc do?

The last 15 mins were a non event, we tired and the heavy rain had made it impossible to play any ggod football. Djurgarden had a freekick in injury time and from it one of their players headed just over, if it was on target he would've scored.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We will see much of Olivera this year. Emerson is great, Zambo is the man....Blasi is not bad, Tacchi is the worst player I have seen. Legro hasn't changed a single bit from last year.....I hope with Neddy back we can win the second game and start a better season...I don't think we are that bad....we just need some tuning

Thank you Olivera, thank you Emerson

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)