[CL] Juventus - Djurgarden (3 Viewers)

DIF1891

Aug 5, 2004
JuveCampione

Our team like to play the ball on the ground.
From our defence line to the midfield and so on to the attackers.
So we have some players with pretty good technique.
Today I would say that we don´t have any star left in the team.
This season has started very bad. Something in the club has coused bad atmosphere in the squad. The players has difficulty to make a pass from 3 meters. Our defence looks very scared when the opponents attacks and so on. We have lost many players since we won the last gold. Our former coach, Zoran Lukic, was not fired. Our chairman wanted our new coach to be head-coach and Zoran to handle the training and other things. Zoran felt that that was a step backward and jumped off.

So the self-confidence in our squad is right now VERY low.
If we had started the season better and wouldnt have this problems in our club I´m certain we would lead our league. Djurgården in good form is a great team. But offcorse, we SHOULD not have any chans against Juve even than. My favourite player this season is Tobias Hysén. He play as a left attacker. He has good technique and speed. And he runs like hell.
Another player that is important is Johan Arneng. He is a defencive midfielder. He´s like a pitbull, just like Davids =)

Andreas Johansson is the player with most starquality.
He is a offensive midfielder. Good header, right foot and he likes to get the ball when he has the speed. You could compare his style with Fredrik Ljungberg. It was a real dissapointment that our "chicken-coaches" didn´t put him in the NT. I don´t think anyone in sweden would disagree.
He scored the first goal in the match yesterday.

Abgar Barsom is a good striker but our former coach, Zoran, placed him in the midfield. And Barsom should ONLY play as forward. He is very irascible
and is proberly the player with the best technique in our team. He´s very short but has a good header and he has a great right foot. Yesterday he had 3 chances. The first one was a great shot with the left that the keeper could flip to a corner. The other one was a real canon that hit the crossbar.
The third was a great goal! From 40m on the right side he tricked the keeper with an unexpected shot. If you saw the match you would agree with me. It was BEAUTIFUL!

I really hope that we could make a draw in Turin.
In that case we will have crowded Råsunda that will create a overwhelming atmosphere. The atmosphere we had against Partizan Belgrad made the hair on my arms to raise.
The players in Partizan was really chocked over the atmosphere we created. So I hope we still has the chance in the rematch so you´ll hear for yourself.

We have seen that small teams actually can stand against teams from Italy. Helsingborg sent Inter out from the CL a couple years ago after they won after penaltys on San Siro.

Who knows, maybe the lightning will strike again? =)

Buy on AliExpress.com

DIF1891

Aug 5, 2004
Thank you Kaizer and everybody.

How is the spirit in the squad today?
What about Nedved. Will he play against us?
How has it looked in the trainingmatches so far?
How many will be on del Alpi? I have heard rumors that it will be about 7-8.000 maybe. There will be many supporters from our side there. I would guess at least 2000.

Sep 28, 2002
the players you mentioned, yeah, scorer of the first goal was good. and the second goal, not my type to be called beautiful but was hell of a shot. i didnt believe it went in.
congratulations on your victory, though im disappointed with swedish fans, after the match i wandered in city center around all pubs to find some of them to discuss the match and have few beers, none of them were to be found. totally not scottish :D

DIF1891

Aug 5, 2004
Fliakis

Djurgården has a cooperation with a company called Steve Perryman that arrange sport-travels. It was only a daytrip in that package they gave them. Besides, they haft to get home an work hard to get more money to spend in italy =)

And after that we probarly will play in the UEFA cup and has at least one more trip.

But after the match against Juve there will be supporters that will stay over the night.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
i hope that in the first official game of the season delle alpi will be full. :rolleyes:
i doubt that. ppl are still enjoyning summer vacations, so many of juve fans will not be able to watch the game from delle alpi. and moreover its not some big team.

lol. lets keep fingers crossed
do we need that? i mean even with such club?

Minfana

Jul 15, 2003
I was wondering whether to go see the swedish team's home match on the 25 August. Wouldn't be a long way since Sweden is Finland's neighbor :) Difficult decision...

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Minfana ] ++
I was wondering whether to go see the swedish team's home match on the 25 August. Wouldn't be a long way since Sweden is Finland's neighbor :) Difficult decision...
Minfana if u have this possibility use it. i would like to see that match from stadium so much.

]++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
BTW, Tina, nice to see you......
i'm glad to see u too ;)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Minfana ] ++

I would really love to, Tina, but my employer might not give me three days off just because I need to go to Stockholm for Juventus' sake :p
yeah understand, but at least u can try. probably your employer is secret juve fan :LOL:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
thanks DIF1891 for the information :)

How is the spirit in the squad today?
What about Nedved. Will he play against us?
How has it looked in the trainingmatches so far?
How many will be on del Alpi? I have heard rumors that it will be about 7-8.000 maybe. There will be many supporters from our side there. I would guess at least 2000.
Nedved will surely miss the first match, and I think he will probably miss the second too.
these are the juve pre-season result if you want to take a look:

Juventus 4-0 Salice Terme
Juventus 5-0 Alessandria
Juventus 4-2 Pavia
Juventus 3-1 Genoa
PSG 0-1 Juventus
Inter 1-0 Juventus (45 minutes, TIM cup)
Juventus 0-2 Milan (45 minutes, TIM cup)
Fenerbahce 2-0 Juventus
Juventus 1-0 Inter (45 minutes, Birra Moretti)
Palermo 0-0 Juventus (45 minutes, Birra Moretti)

not very impressive ;)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Welcome DIF1891 :)

Well, I just can't wait for our first offical match even if it was a Champions League qualifier.

However, I think the squad is still not ready, as the players don't look fit enough and not all of our our transfer targets have been signed.

Latest news about the match:

Camoranesi will miss the first leg match due to injury. He sprained his knee during training and will stay our for at least 2 weeks.

Buffon is looking forward for this match, recalling the Euro2004 drama with Sweden and Denmark.

Emerson looked fit in the TIM trophy and was voted Best Player.

Nedved returned to training but remains doubtful for the match.

Here is the listed Juventus Champion's League squad :

1. Gianluigi Buffon

2. Ciro Ferrara

3. Alessio Tacchinardi

4. Paolo Montero

5. Igor Tudor

6. Nicola Legrottaglie

7. Gianluca Pessotto

8. Emerson Ferreira Da Rosa

9. Fabrizio Miccoli

10. Alessandro Del Piero

11. Pavel Nedved

12. Antonio Chimenti

13. Mark Iuliano

14. Giorgio Chiellini

15. Alessandro Birindelli

16. Mauro Camoranesi

17. David Trezeguet

18. Stephen Appiah

19. Gianluca Zambrotta

20. Manuele Blasi

21. Lilian Thuram

23. Obou Narcisse Olivier Kapo

24. Ruben Olivera

25. Marcelo Zalayeta

27. Jonathan Zebina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)