[CL] Juventus - Djurgarden (1 Viewer)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Unregistered ] ++
I'm from Hammarby aswell.

The thing is that we are not racists. We just think it would be so cool if you could throw bananas at them. It's like a tradition here, so if you could keep up with that tradition it would make me, and all other Hammarby-supporters really happy.

As the other speaker said, Djurgarden is an island in Stockholm where Skansen Zoo is located. And on the zoo there is monkeys, and we all know what monkeys eat? Bananas!

So please, it would be so funny if you could proceed with this.

Lazio merda!
you are asking us something we can't do. most of us won't see this game from the stadium. perhaps Nekton is going to throw a banana or two for you :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
how can an unregistered guests post here actually???
They can post in the support forum, probably because people who are having trouble logging in and such still can get help from Martin.

So when Tom moved the thread to the matches forum he excluded the two Djurgården fans from posting in the thread. :D

DIF1891

Aug 5, 2004
Hello

I feel that I have to tell you the story about Djurgårdens IF.
Yes, we have a zoo on the island of Djurgården.
But our team´s name, and the name of the island was named after a king in sweden that sometime in the 1700´s brought several exotic animals to the island. We had tigers, zebras, elephants and lions.
Djur=animal and gården=farm or yard if you prefer.
You can see many statues with lions in stockholm.
The "monkey-thing" is something that Hammarby-supporters and another rival has made up in lack of self-confidence.

The Hammarby-supporters say that is a tradition to throw bananas on us.
But it´s not under a racist undertone or something they say.
But I can´t say that it looks good when they throw bananas on our keeper that is from Africa. So do not waste your time on these lowlife creatures.

Lets keep this thread clean so we can have a normal discussion about the 2 upcoming matches.

For me its a dream to se my #1 team Djurgårdens IF against my #2 team Juventus. No matter of the result, this will be the biggest event for our supporters, perhaps for a long time.

http://www.dif.se/english/
Djurgårdens official website on english if you want to take a look.

cheers

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lets disregard the pathetic Hammarby fans.Its disgusting what their traditions can be sometimes,like throwing bananas at the Gambian Keeper in Djurgården.

I will for sure be in the Away game for Juve.Nekton i guess you'll be there to, sens Uppsala is quite near Stockholm.Or you live in Växjö,thought it was Uppsala.

Looking forward to this game:) I hope Juve dont trash DIF to much in the first game;) so that they have atleast something to play for in the second game.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
So what will the starting line-up be against these guys?

I presume Nedved won't be ready for the first leg at least.

It seems that Capello will play like this:

--------------------Buffon--------------------

Zebina---Thuram---Montero---Pessotto

Camo---Emerson---Tacch---Zambrotta

---------Trezeguet---Del Piero-----------

I know that looks boring but I'd rather he field a relatively low risk line-up that has some continuity with previous seasons for this crucial match - and these days you cannot underestimate anyone.

Going forward......if we have full backs which are more defensive than offensive (by having Zambo in midfield), then there is scope for either Nedved or Olivera to be pairing up with Emerson in the centre.

Jan 7, 2004
more like

-------------------Buffon--------------------

Zebina---Thuram---Montero/Legro---Zambrotta

Camo---Emerson---Tacch/Blasi---Kapo

---------Trezeguet---Del Piero/Miccoli-----------

Sep 28, 2002
congratulations you swedish bastards. well deserved victory. kaunas were a better team in the first half, i dont know what happened at half time, but after that they completely sucked, many spectators left the ground after 20 mins. no passion, no effort, just killing the game. wankers at least shoulve done that in style, like greece did. oh ****, so juve is going to sweden. ok, im cool. anyway im going to turin for a couple of games in october. :stuckup:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DIF1891 ] ++
Hello

I feel that I have to tell you the story about Djurgårdens IF.
Yes, we have a zoo on the island of Djurgården.
But our team´s name, and the name of the island was named after a king in sweden that sometime in the 1700´s brought several exotic animals to the island. We had tigers, zebras, elephants and lions.
Djur=animal and gården=farm or yard if you prefer.
You can see many statues with lions in stockholm.
The "monkey-thing" is something that Hammarby-supporters and another rival has made up in lack of self-confidence.

The Hammarby-supporters say that is a tradition to throw bananas on us.
But it´s not under a racist undertone or something they say.
But I can´t say that it looks good when they throw bananas on our keeper that is from Africa. So do not waste your time on these lowlife creatures.

Lets keep this thread clean so we can have a normal discussion about the 2 upcoming matches.

For me its a dream to se my #1 team Djurgårdens IF against my #2 team Juventus. No matter of the result, this will be the biggest event for our supporters, perhaps for a long time.

http://www.dif.se/english/
Djurgårdens official website on english if you want to take a look.

cheers
can you tell us about the stars of the team, the players to watch out from??
I'm not familiar with this squad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)