[CL] Juventus - Djurgarden (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

ffs, its a lithuanian team. it would the first time in history of lithuanian football that our side progressed to the thrid round of cl qualifiers. and we have been drawn with juve. when everyone knows that there is no chances for us to beat them. if the aggregate result was less than 4-0 it would be a good result. players who often fail to qualify for lithuanian national team would be able to play against the likes of nedved and del piero. they would give their best in that game but lets be real, their reward would be game against juve. and they know it. and whole lithuania knows it.
Of course, but he could show a little less respect. Or at least try to say he goes for victory. And of course their reward is the game against Juventus itself, but it just isn't very professional to admit your loss before the game. Then again, Kaunas probably isn't that professional. :D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
yep 0-0 in the first game was a bad result for Kaunas, even though they didn't lose in their away game.
cause you'd always expect the away goal to come sooner or later

Unregistered

Hello! I´m from Sweden, like your opponents in the Champions League qual. I´m a fan of Hammarby, a rival club of Djurgarden in Stockholm. Djurgarden comes from an island where it is a zoo. Therefore we use to throw bananas on the "monkeys" when we play against them.

It would be really nice if you also could throw some bananas on the monkeys!

Forza Juve against The Monkeys!

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
Wonderful. Just wonderful :cool:

Visst! :)

But you have to travel all the way from Växjö dont you?
I live just 20minutes from Råsunda,

btw Magnus do you when they are relasing the tickets?

Unregistered

++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
That kind of "support" I can live without.

Close this thread anyone?
Oops got a, what we call in Sweden, "Smyg-gårdare" här. That means he likes Djurgarden

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
uefa.com

Moggi: "It will be a tricky match regardless of which of the two teams we will have to face. They are both very strong from the physical point of view and we cannot vafford to undestimated them. This game is too important for us - we cannot make mistakes ."

very true :)

we MUSTN'T make mistakes.

we rarerly should anyway,but ANYWAY.

let's hope we'll do great in those matches...
i really want us to do smg good this season

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
Everyone can't have it that good! :p

I'll take the train, it's only 3-4 hours away :) I don't know when they release the tickets yet, but I'd guess on sometime tomorrow. I'm checking their site and ticnet every other minute :D

Unregistered

I'm from Hammarby aswell.

The thing is that we are not racists. We just think it would be so cool if you could throw bananas at them. It's like a tradition here, so if you could keep up with that tradition it would make me, and all other Hammarby-supporters really happy.

As the other speaker said, Djurgarden is an island in Stockholm where Skansen Zoo is located. And on the zoo there is monkeys, and we all know what monkeys eat? Bananas!

So please, it would be so funny if you could proceed with this.

Lazio merda!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Moved to matches, seemed more appropriate in here :)

Magnus.. seems like harmless fun to me, but not being Swedish myself if there is something I'm not picking up please let me know..I'm assuming this whole monkey thing is legit and not something with racial undertones

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)