CL: Juventus - Deportivo (4 Viewers)

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
i made a song for delpiero for tonight so everybody know open your kazaa and download

love me right from city angels

and sing with my tekts its really fun :D

a song for delpiero with the music off angel city-love me right!!!

OOHHH baby score tonight,
bringgggg juve to the final 8.

ahh

we are juventus, and from nobody afraid!

yea

ohh alex understooth,make goals for your juve fans.
listen ,we dont wanne cry today, bring us brighttt happyniss.

and we will see,

OOHHH baby score tonight,
bringgggg juve to the final 8.

sing a song

ohhh delpiero, we want this win,and to be the king's of europe!

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
Irureta:"I fear Nedved and Del Piero"

deportivo 2-3 barcelona
deportive 0-3 valencia

i guess they're lacking confidence here, so hopefully we will beat them tonight...
you are right,depor is not even a bid good againts juventus we are 10.0000bilion time's better,even nedved alone can win againts depor and everybody is crying before the match

the players from juve and lippi have confidence of winning this game with to goals more than depor,and i have that confidense to so all you juve fans BE WITH YOUR TEAM AND CHEER TODAY AND GO TO SLEEP WITH A BIG SMILE BECAUSE JUVE WILL BE IN THE POT THIS FRYDAY FOR THE LAST 8 FORZA JUVE!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Ahh that is and always will be a secret ;)

True.. if only my loss came at such a low price as yours though :sigh:

I'll get bagged out if Juve lose anyway, and i didn't even make that bet :fero:
anyway..no matter how much money you bet...
i wish you win...

and sorry..but i don't wsish it so much for your win,but for juve's.

we hve to win tonight.
just to proove we are the best and make milan scared a bit

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
i got a really POSITIVE feeling about tonights game. i think this will be a classic game!
me to man in a couple of years like in 2008 you will see this game on eurosport champions leageu classics how juve beat depor with 5-0 in the good old days :D
when i was young

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Let's all just believe in our boys and hope they will do it!!!
And we won't qualify i hope we put in a good performance and heavy fight....BUT LET"S WIN!!!Make it Juve,plz...i knnow u can do it!
FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!:fero::cool::fero:
GOOOODDDDD LLLLLLLLLLUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sco_tino

Jan 30, 2004
We'll thrash them Black and Blue. I really have a strong feeling that we'll bash them tonite. I'm really sure, I see 3 or 4 goals, and the defense will have a real good game today.

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
and one more thing thats very nice to here , i was zapping on my tv and stoped by raiuno and it was juve on the news and some guy tels in 1996 juve lost 1-0in madrid and won 2-0 at home, taht same champions leageu in that year we won.
know in 2004 again lost in spain againts a spanish team and i am sure we will win with 2goals different and we will win this cup the champions leageu ciaooo Forza juve!!

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
its hard to be confident or optimistic knowing that our defence sux. we have 2 control the midfield and i was hoping miccoli would be playing. hope maresca can play. good luck guys, we need it!!

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
btw i predict real and man utd are getting eliminated, so if we go through we have an amazing chance of winning, that is if milan get drawn vs arsenal and one of them gets knocked out cos they are my (IMO) favorites 2 win the CL.

Aug 26, 2003
i think every player from Juve knows that what they have to do, and when they really want to win, everybody shows what he can do we will go through, cause we must only abolish the stupid errors in defense, but i am waiting for a hugh answer from our guys to show the world that they are Juve!!!!

and let us not forget that depor is away not as good as at home!!

hey.. once again? isn't Maresca injured??

lets go Juve, kick some spanish asses!!!!!!!!!!!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Everyone is speaking of how Nedved and Del Piero are important to this match, but I think the key is Di Vaio. If he was in good form and was lethal, then he would undoubtly score tonight and that would help us alot in our quest for qualification. However, if he was slow and predictable, wasting away every single chance he gets, then we are doomed.

Let's hope the Di Vaio of Milan, Sociedad, and Roma shows up!!

I also hope the defence get their act together and give the performace of their lives, at least for the sake of the old days when we used to master the art of defending.

As for Lippi's decision of bringing back Enzo to the team despite his injury, I think it's a bad call. A premature return to the pitch could backfire and compound his injury, thus delaying his actual comeback even more.

I have total faith in the team, but even if we were eliminated out we need to get out in style. Juve style. Just show the world what we are capable of, showing no fear whatsoever of the opponent a la Real Madrid.

Forza Juve, the most beautiful Old Lady out there !!

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
hey genesio i dont have kazaa...can u give me another way to download?

but if i was you a would download kazaa lite its the best program you can get on the internet you can download everything you want even juve goals ciaooo

also a good program is on www.imesh.com its like kazaa bud in a pretty way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)