[CL] Juventus - Club Brugge (12 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Seven said:
Disagree with Chiellini's rating. Apart from his wonderfully struck cross to Trezeguet he was god awful to watch and lost the ball a countless number of times. I'd give him 5. I'd give Del Piero a 6.5 simply because he was the only Juve player that was actually dangerous.
Not exactly true considering Nedved had two great shots if I remember correctly, however Del Piero was certainly dangerous. Personally I thought Chiellini played well compared to his other matches this season, and I do not think he played that poorly as to give him a 5 or so.

We should start a thread about my idea of having Juventuz ratings..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
RochemBeck said:
Not exactly true considering Nedved had two great shots if I remember correctly, however Del Piero was certainly dangerous. Personally I thought Chiellini played well compared to his other matches this season, and I do not think he played that poorly as to give him a 5 or so.

We should start a thread about my idea of having Juventuz ratings..
Perhaps it would be useful to create some sort of weekly poll in which everyone can give their MOM of the weekend as well. That way we could have our own Juventuz player of the season.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Seven said:
Perhaps it would be useful to create some sort of weekly poll in which everyone can give their MOM of the weekend as well. That way we could have our own Juventuz player of the season.
seven that is a great idea:agree: makes good sense

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
nedved does not really help chellini out as nedved likes to wander around a lttle so more often than not chellini has no simple option in front of him, after all he is only 20 or something

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Seven said:
Oooh. Great idea, Seven. We should make any post-match commentary MOM-poll enabled.

It doesn't have to be formal, but I'll keep an eye out to do that in the future.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Seven said:
That is similar to my original idea, Seven. We can take the average rating for each player after every match, and when the season ends just average the ratings all together again and have our own "Juventuz Player of the Year." That would be a sweet idea indeed.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Altair said:
where did you watch the game Vinman?
Telelatino (TLN)- Toronto

I think we need to put Nedved back where he belongs- behind the strikers as a trequartista, and put Mutu where he belongs, back as a support striker...hes not a winger, FFS

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
RochemBeck said:
That is similar to my original idea, Seven. We can take the average rating for each player after every match, and when the season ends just average the ratings all together again and have our own "Juventuz Player of the Year." That would be a sweet idea indeed.
In fact that would even be more correct than the simple MOM system, but I don't know how that would work practically.

Jan 7, 2004
Vinman said:
Telelatino (TLN)- Toronto

I think we need to put Nedved back where he belongs- behind the strikers as a trequartista, and put Mutu where he belongs, back as a support striker...hes not a winger, FFS

dont you just hate how the guy yells "attenzione" everytime the opponents golie can be seen on the screen

Dom88

Nov 21, 2005
Vinman said:
Really? I would have thought we should play Mutu in the hole behind the strikers. Either way's good though.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Seven said:
In fact that would even be more correct than the simple MOM system, but I don't know how that would work practically.
I do not think there is a forum system that can take votes, then average them, so we would have to do all the math ourselves, which could be time consuming because everybody could give their ratings.

Perhaps the people who give the ratings are those who always are able to watch our matches and are just a select few of ten or so individuals. I could also see some people sabotaging the ratings by giving Del Piero a bad score just because he likes Zlatan, but that's another story..

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
RochemBeck said:
I do not think there is a forum system that can take votes, then average them, so we would have to do all the math ourselves, which could be time consuming because everybody could give their ratings.

Perhaps the people who give the ratings are those who always are able to watch our matches and are just a select few of ten or so individuals. I could also see some people sabotaging the ratings by giving Del Piero a bad score just because he likes Zlatan, but that's another story..

Actually, I've made a post about it in the bat cave, asking Keith if he could make something for us. I was also thinking about selecting 10-15 members who get to see the matches, and who are at least somewhat objective.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Zlatan said:
Actually, I've made a post about it in the bat cave, asking Keith if he could make something for us. I was also thinking about selecting 10-15 members who get to see the matches, and who are at least somewhat objective.
Has Keith responded to that yet? I doubt there is an option that can field numbers and take averages of them, however it's worth a shot.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Zlatan said:
Selecting those members might be tough though. I get to see quite a big number of Juventus games, but would someone like me be considered objective?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)