[CL] Juventus 3-2 Porto [March 9th, 2021] (8 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Nah man...our greatest fail is having Italians in more than 50 percent of our staffs headcount.

Since the start of 2000s, Italians have contributed nothing to football other than a word cup win via Materazzi dirty words to Zidane.

To get out of this slump, we need to hire more foreign talents in our staffs. Hire one of those MMA promoters from the states. These people know how to drum up drama and do good business on and off pitch.

Next, is remove ourselves from serie A and join premier league for the attention.
But of course , given our standard of football, we will start at English League Two and work our way upwards.
Well we are an Italian team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What makes me mad is the complacency. Once we went 2-1 up it was like job done. We good now. Every single year. This do just bare minimum attitude is insulting.
Unfortunately this was our destination all along. You can't decimate a team every year to reduce quality and hope for a miracle. We need to stop looking for opportunities and start building a team with a plan. This season was over before it began.
This is what I mean by the toxicity of calcio. Its inherent in the entire culture - the bare minimum.

- - - Updated - - -

You should get rid of that cringe ass shit logo, it all went downhill after you went that way - get the other one back, it looked nice.

On a serious note: who cares about having a player like Ronaldo when the actual team regressed so massively? No, he's not the only one to blame, far from. But this is my exact point a week or so ago about why you should always strive to get the best possible team and not the best individuals, when you have one of the best teams then you can think about getting individuals that stands out.

Juve really shot themselves in the foot with this Ronaldo deal. Wtf cares about marketing shit when you go out in the R16 two years in a row? The best marketing is always to win games, fuck the other cringe shit.

You had one of the best teams in the world from 2014-2017, it was a joy to watch that teamwork and well functioning midfield back then, today you play static and without much creativity.

Pirlo and Sarri is not good enough but you can hardly blame them for saying yes to the job, those who should take the biggest blame is your management and that parasite named director you have.

Another thing is you need to change your approach and how you attack the games. Looking from the outside you play an outdated version of football, sorry to say. But the old Italian way of playing football just don't cut it anymore.

Today it's pretty much all out attack, like it or not but it's the way forward. And this "conserve energy" thing is the worst thing you can do as well, you need to fire on all cylinders for your players to stay in top form at the right moments.

Yes it might tire them but if you manage it well then you'll be rewarded big time in the end.
We buy into our own bullshit every season. Calcio universe is toxic.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If we were the ones playing with a man less and conceding that Rabiot goal for 3:2 in the 116th minute, we were gonna concede the 4th. I know it, you know it.

I also realized that with the exception of De Ligt for Demiral, what we placed yesterday was our strongest line-up. That's actually the best we have. Bentancur would not have improved or made the starting XI weaker. Chiellini is done. Danilo, despite his form, is a downgrade to Cuadrado at RB, while there is no place for Dybala in the set-up. Kulusevski doesn't deserve a starting XI spot ahead of Chiesa, Ronaldo or Morata. McKennie for Ramsey would be a downgrade. That's it folks. That yesterday was (almost) the best we have right now - our best team, even without any injuries, can at most reach the CL quarters, with some luck in the draw for the first knockout round.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If we were the ones playing with a man less and conceding that Rabiot goal for 3:2 in the 116th minute, we were gonna concede the 4th. I know it, you know it.

I also realized that with the exception of De Ligt for Demiral, what we placed yesterday was our strongest line-up. That's actually the best we have. Bentancur would not have improved or made the starting XI weaker. Chiellini is done. Danilo, despite his form, is a downgrade to Cuadrado at RB, while there is no place for Dybala in the set-up. Kulusevski doesn't deserve a starting XI spot ahead of Chiesa, Ronaldo or Morata. McKennie for Ramsey would be a downgrade. That's it folks. That yesterday was (almost) the best we have right now - our best team, even without any injuries, can at most reach the CL quarters, with some luck in the draw for the first knockout round.
:fab3:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Somebody bring out the memes to cheer me up because I'm being ripped at work, I have no response whatsoever. I'm a total pussy today.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Another horrible issue is that because the game was so close, now the entire club have an excuse of bad luck or some shit, failing to admit to themselves/ourselves that the only reason we even had a chance was because they were left with 10 men for 70 fucking minutes!

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Ive said it before and ill say it again. Until we start destroying teams in Serie A we are never winning CHL. We are satisfied with 2-0 win over Torino. If we score early in the league we stop playing. After we went up 2-1 last night somehow there was no urgency. Other teams would put 4 or 5 goals. We were happy with 2-1. It looked like we wanted to play penalties.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Somebody bring out the memes to cheer me up because I'm being ripped at work, I have no response whatsoever. I'm a total pussy today.
Just take it. We deserve it. I personally vowed to never talk about Juve, let alone brag, ever again.
Not until we win that damn CL. Also I'm not paying a single cent to any :J: products. Fuck this.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Well we are an Italian team.
Fug the tradition and culture if it holds back evolution and survival.

Seriously, the quicker we abandon our crappy boring Italian roots, the quicker we can be reborn. Why can’t we just be called J United?
Sounds like a far more attractive brand already.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Seriously, the quicker we abandon our crappy boring Italian roots, the quicker we can be reborn. Why can’t we just be called J United?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

JUnited? :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

For me its more about playing as a team. Porto play with worse players than us, a bunch of misfits that hardly anyone heard of. They also have some really exciting and talented youngsters that their fans crave to see week in week out but Conceicao refuses to play them, instead he's focused solely on building a team, a well drilled and organised team. We just have too many problems right now that even the GOAT turned into a mouse.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Agree on all except I think Danilo would have played in that deeper role or in place of Alex Sandro, who he is much better than right now. He's been a real surprise and may have unlocked them rather than us fire 100 crosses in for Pepe to get his massive Mars Attacks head in the way of.

Your favourite player McKennie would also probably have started instead of Ramsey if he wasn't carrying this hip injury that has stunted him for the second half of the season. If both were fit Pirlo probably picks Ramsey because he loves him, but McKennie in the first half of the season was far more useful than anything Ramsey has done for two seasons.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Agree on all except I think Danilo would have played in that deeper role or in place of Alex Sandro, who he is much better than right now. He's been a real surprise and may have unlocked them rather than us fire 100 crosses in for Pepe to get his massive Mars Attacks head in the way of.

Your favourite player McKennie would also probably have started instead of Ramsey if he wasn't carrying this hip injury that has stunted him for the second half of the season. If both were fit Pirlo probably picks Ramsey because he loves him, but McKennie in the first half of the season was far more useful than anything Ramsey has done for two seasons.
The midfield is so poorly put together, we can keep avoiding it by firing and hiring new coaches but it just doesn't work. That's not to say a new coach and a new midfield wouldn't be good but we have to stop running away from the real issue here. I was happy Sarri was sacked but we didn't really address any of the midfield options and here we are again

Apr 19, 2007
Ive said it before and ill say it again. Until we start destroying teams in Serie A we are never winning CHL. We are satisfied with 2-0 win over Torino. If we score early in the league we stop playing. After we went up 2-1 last night somehow there was no urgency. Other teams would put 4 or 5 goals. We were happy with 2-1. It looked like we wanted to play penalties.
I disagree. You dont have to destroy teams in the league but to win the CL you need to be elite in at least one unit on the field. We arent elite at anything right now and thats an issue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)