[CL] Juventus 3-2 Porto [March 9th, 2021] (58 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
kulusevski cm :hihi:

gotta love these fantasy formations by professional journalists

btw i don't trust bonucci-chiellini too much, especially not after a long break for both.

ronaldo is fine on the left. he wouldn't do the backtracking anyway, it would be ramsey who'd provide some cover for the left back.

also, chiesa never played on the attacking fullback's side so far. i'd love to see it, especially with cuadrado, but i doubt pirlo would make a similar change for such an important match.
Ramsey doesn’t have the legs to play as a AM and defend as a LM imo. To much ground to cover, so I’d go for Morata. It would also add more pace on the wings with him

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If that will be our set-up, then the plan is to bombard them from the first minute with almost everything we got.

I like it.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That’s cringey af. Why does this man have the unnatural intonation like the retard who does those awful Oh My Goal videos?

Is it the same guy?
It does sound like him, though he appears to have a deeper voice in our video. An american guy that we hired alongside Mckennie.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn t Pepe injured??
Just mind games from Porto, he's fine, as is Mbemba and Coruna.

Last edited:
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #133
    I'm OK with the defensive pairing of Demiral/Bonbon.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

MDL is back too. Nice.

- - - Updated - - -

We are almost full strength. Only missing Dybala now.

- - - Updated - - -

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    I'm OK with the defensive pairing of Demiral/Bonbon.

- - - Updated - - -

EwCdBlMXYAgkvjh?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

MDL is back too. Nice.

- - - Updated - - -

We are almost full strength. Only missing Dybala now.

- - - Updated - - -

Might not mean anything at the end but i would have preferred Da Graca brought as well, he could've for example taken Di Pardo's place instead. When push comes to shove and we're chasing the game then in the last minutes we need as many playerrs or strikers in the box as possible, even though Mckennie and Ramsey should suffice.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    Sounds like it will be a 4231 with Ramsey AM. I like Kulu off the bench because he’s the type that can come in and change the game if needed.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Do'nt like the Pirlo's obvious dub of this being a final, its been reiterated by the italian newspapers as well. Pirlo know should know better, we suck at finals, he should have used, we are hurt and want to set things right, or we need to bounceback, or conceicao is holding his balls at us. Bottom line we need a bit of anger and not a trepid Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)