[CL] JUVENTUS 3-1 FC Copenhagen (Nov. 27th 2013) (1 Viewer)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Llorente

• Pirlo

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
God I hope we play a 4-3-3

Bonucci in Barzagli's role frightens me

A front 3 of Vucinic, Llorente and Tevez should have more than enough firepower to blaze through FC Copenhagen whilst the rest can surely cope with their sparse attacks

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Yeah, he's pretty good.

Contrary to what one might think, they have several players who can make the difference - they just aren't able to do so consistently on a big stage, seeing as they are obviously playing in a ridiculously shitty league day in and day out. They'll play very tight, very organised and will look to break down the flanks when our outside CBs push up in possession.

* Vetokele is so so (and literally just back from injury).
* Jørgensen can be quite a nuisance when he finds his space between defense and midfield (lol Pirlo). Bonucci will have to be on him fast.
* Bolanos is mr. inconsistency but is capable of beating his man regularly if he's in the mood.
* Gislason is fast but won't be too much of a hassle for Asa.
* Claudemir is the brains and pivot of the team and usually controls proceedings.
* Delaney is an allround player and all round average.
* Mellberg we know - he's the same just even slower than before.
* Sigurdsson is a big and slowish too - good in the air.
* Bengtsson is fast and attacking and has a good cross. He'll look to hang back A LOT though, which should be exploited by Pogba as he isn't brilliant in defense.
* Jacobsen is all experience but has physically seen much better days.
* Wiland can be brilliant (as we've seen) to average.
Pay attention to this, peeps.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I would play Caceres on right flank.Just concentration and we will win 3-0,Mark my words.This would be the end of our CL winning drought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)