[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (4 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The big decision was how the ref did not give Neymar a yellow for diving when he gave one to Khedira of all people right before him. I don't know how many people saw that whole sequence. Alves lost his mind at the ref.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Penalty situation, Mandzukic could've easily gotten a second yellow after his first one.

And that offside situation probably wouldn't have been a goal, Umtiti stopped playing after the whistle.

But I don't wanna talk about those petty things. Point is, neither should you.

Every fucking fan in the world is convinced refs have it out for their team in particular. But that doesn't really add up, does it?

This bitching about the ref has to stop. Only thing that bothers me is that Neymar can dive and Messi can complain with impunity. Every other player out there gets booked if he asks for yellow cards, but Messi can do this all the fucking time. The lack of any sort of sportsmanship from the midget is hurting the game at this point.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This bitching about the ref has to stop. Only thing that bothers me is that Neymar can dive and Messi can complain with impunity. Every other player out there gets booked if he asks for yellow cards, but Messi can do this all the $#@!ing time. The lack of any sort of sportsmanship from the midget is hurting the game at this point.
Sorry but is impossible not to bitch about this blatant bias and protection from thr refs. NO player should have this inmunity. Messi abuses it and it drives me nuts.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Penalty situation, Mandzukic could've easily gotten a second yellow after his first one.

And that offside situation probably wouldn't have been a goal, Umtiti stopped playing after the whistle.

But I don't wanna talk about those petty things. Point is, neither should you.

Every fucking fan in the world is convinced refs have it out for their team in particular. But that doesn't really add up, does it?
-that was no penalty, it was a deflection
-Mandzukic shouldnt have had a yellow when he should have gotten the 2nd (also questionable). lets not even mention the fagca players that should have had a yellow like Rakitic, Mascherano, Messi, Neymar getting away with a dive for which Sami got a yellow etc

i havent mentioned the ref once since the game, but saying stuff like he made mistakes on both sides and it evens out in the end is ridiculous because its clearly not like that, so if you dont wanna talk about it dont mention stuff like that, just to sound objective ;)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah the Mandzukic call was horrible, but it didn't impact the game much and was difficult to see.

If that was a Barca forum you'd be whining about that Chiellini handball & Mandzukic's antics. Truth is, he made some minor to medium mistakes that just about evened out in the end.

You can always find some calls that went against you if you want.

- - - Updated - - -

wen scherts :D
yeah but the calls that went against us were far worse than the ones that went against Barca that's the point

- - - Updated - - -

The big decision was how the ref did not give Neymar a yellow for diving when he gave one to Khedira of all people right before him. I don't know how many people saw that whole sequence. Alves lost his mind at the ref.
:tup:

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
as usual, ref's decisions have been vivisectioned by italian tv's looking for mistakes in our favour.
even them, they had to call that only mistake was to call an offside on Khedira (with Cuadrado scoring after whistle had been blown).
most controversial decisions were correct

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
People can try and take the high road claiming it was a fair game from a referee point of view and that's fine. No one is claiming the ref was trying to unbalance the game but people can easily say the ref was simply poor last night and there isn't anything wrong in making that judgement

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
and it isnt even bitching about the ref or anything like that, but simply pointing out what happened.

- - - Updated - - -

as usual, ref's decisions have been vivisectioned by italian tv's looking for mistakes in our favour.
even them, they had to call that only mistake was to call an offside on Khedira (with Cuadrado scoring after whistle had been blown).
most controversial decisions were correct
yeah those experts always agree with the refs, apart from one or two obvious mistakes

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Neymar would have had to punch the ref to get a yellow last night
@Post Ironic
Another gem by ESPNFC: "The "MSN" were starved of space and were frequently snuffed out by Juve's own special trio at the back, the hardened "BBC" of Andrea Barzagli, Leonardo Bonucci and Giorgio Chiellini"
This guy has no idea Barzagli was subbed in at 89th minute
http://www.espnfc.com/club/barcelon...o-outpaced-and-outmuscled-in-rout-at-juventus
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

This bitching about the ref has to stop. Only thing that bothers me is that Neymar can dive and Messi can complain with impunity. Every other player out there gets booked if he asks for yellow cards, but Messi can do this all the fucking time. The lack of any sort of sportsmanship from the midget is hurting the game at this point.
Umtiti did it last night too

- - - Updated - - -

Man the ref wa horrible yesterday :lol:
I was pretty upset that 4th goal was ruled out and then a series of barca challenges after that were given as dives by our players. I mean cmon if the teams were reversed barca would have got thise calls

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
FFS the ref did fine last night. Stop bitching about every little detail because we are playing against Barca. Giving Mandzu a yellow for being hacked down was weird, the offside on Khedira was not there and Chiellinies hand ball was probably not a penalty, but those are often given. All in all a couple of wrong calls but no obvious bias.
By the way I loved our players attitude last night. No bitching and whinning, just got up and got on with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)