[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The ref did make some mistakes such as the goal that was ruled out as offside and the Khedira yellow card after Khedira was fouled.. BUT I would say he was ok as a ref can make mistakes and its not that he made those stupid decisions all game...
He didnt call a handball - correctly so and didnt buy Neymar`s antics so I would say he was very decent - Id dare to say he even did quite a good job!
Refs tend to help Barca but this time it was ok - Anyway I hope we put a good performance and go through - I predict a 2-1 loss but I believe we can even beat them away!
Agreed. The ref was decent. It did help that we were much better than Barca though.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The ref was decent until Chiello scored.

After that i dont know what clicked into his system but he had this sudden urge to not let more damage be done against barcelona.

weak pathethic fool.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That crunching tackle on mandzukic that resulted in a yellow on HIM. That was a howler. Then the two fouls on khedira in which he booked him I believe for simulation.

The calls against those two alone were terrible. We could have had a PK and/or a FK from the fouls on Sami alone.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That crunching tackle on mandzukic that resulted in a yellow on HIM. That was a howler. Then the two fouls on khedira in which he booked him I believe for simulation.

The calls against those two alone were terrible. We could have had a PK and/or a FK from the fouls on Sami alone.
:tup:

dont forget a nullified legit goal.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
The ref did make some mistakes such as the goal that was ruled out as offside

What offside was that? Messi' one? Where the offside call was right from what I recall. After disposing Khedira the initial was through was to an offside player. I didn't see no other offside. Then again I did have a few bevys.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Solid midfield but I wouldn't honestly worry too much about Draxler or Di Maria and Cavani can be handled by Chiellini, with Juve's last night grinta we would have witnessed a similar score and much less ball possession to PSG.

I honestly believe that Barcelona weren't bad but Juve were just too strong, too focused and wanted this more. I was convinced that Barca wouldn't show the same performance like the 1st leg vs PSG and they did not or else this would have been around 5-0 to say the least, they did try to score couple of times and had much more ball possession than against PSG but Juve were just too much and Allegri knew exactly what he was supposed to do and the players did exactly what he asked.
It took like 10 minutes before Barca even could string two passes together at our half.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What offside was that? Messi' one? Where the offside call was right from what I recall. After disposing Khedira the initial was through was to an offside player. I didn't see no other offside. Then again I did have a few bevys.
No, he means the goal Khedira assisted.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Yeah the Mandzukic call was horrible, but it didn't impact the game much and was difficult to see.

If that was a Barca forum you'd be whining about that Chiellini handball & Mandzukic's antics. Truth is, he made some minor to medium mistakes that just about evened out in the end.

You can always find some calls that went against you if you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Sky scumbags mentioned chiellini wannabe pen but not the wrongully cancelled offside goal :disagree:
vielleicht ein Tor zu hoch @DAiDEViL @Ocelot
https://youtu.be/X7elNs2RQ1Y?t=164
wen scherts :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah the Mandzukic call was horrible, but it didn't impact the game much and was difficult to see.

If that was a Barca forum you'd be whining about that Chiellini handball & Mandzukic's antics. Truth is, he made some minor to medium mistakes that just about evened out in the end.
lol

Mandzukic fouled - yellow for him
Khedira fouled - yellow for him
offside goal

what were the mistakes on the other side?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
lol

Mandzukic fouled - yellow for him
Khedira fouled - yellow for him
offside goal

what were the mistakes on the other side?
Penalty situation, Mandzukic could've easily gotten a second yellow after his first one.

And that offside situation probably wouldn't have been a goal, Umtiti stopped playing after the whistle.

But I don't wanna talk about those petty things. Point is, neither should you.

Every fucking fan in the world is convinced refs have it out for their team in particular. But that doesn't really add up, does it?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)