[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (130 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
You are right. We definitely have to be better at Nou Camp next week. Honestly, it was a pretty even game and we could have conceded 4 goals. Buffon save on Iniesta, Suarez miss, Messi miss, and Umtiti header.

I know it is exciting to say that Juventus is better than Barca, but honestly we allowed them many chances to score when we tried to sit back. We are going to be in for a tough ride next week. We will be playing against a desperate Barca (with Busquetst), a uefalona referee, and the fans.

We really have Supergod Gigi to thank for this win.
R u for real? Really? So according to your logic, farca might had score 4 goals and Juve how many? 8? Two Pipa, one JGC and a third of Dybala

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
What rubbish. Umtiti didn't even get to the ball for that header. Which means it wasn't even a chance. :lol:

And no Iniesta doesn't convert such chances at any great rate.

We didn't get "a little lucky". We comprehensively outplayed Barca, and had over double the good chances. If Higgy was on his game and the linesman isn't blind, 3-0 could easily have been 6-0. The scoreline was a fair reflection of how the match went.
Dude i totally agree with you saying that it is a fair reflection of the game. What I mean to is to say is that, in an unfair scenerio, or in a bad luck scenerio (where our strikers are missing chances and Barca ones are taking them,) We could have allowed at least three goals into the back of our net.

Adding on, the second leg will be extremely hard to play. I have been watching Barca Champions league games and I have to say that they resort to many dirty tricks when they play at home, as their fans encourage them to do so. It will be extremely tough for the referee to make right decisions. IF we allow Suarez 5 attempts to dive and cheat in the penalty box, the ref will prolly award at least one of it. We simply can't allow play near the box next leg.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dude i totally agree with you saying that it is a fair reflection of the game. What I mean to is to say is that, in an unfair scenerio, or in a bad luck scenerio (where our strikers are missing chances and Barca ones are taking them,) We could have allowed at least three goals into the back of our net.

Adding on, the second leg will be extremely hard to play. I have been watching Barca Champions league games and I have to say that they resort to many dirty tricks when they play at home, as their fans encourage them to do so. It will be extremely tough for the referee to make right decisions. IF we allow Suarez 5 attempts to dive and cheat in the penalty box, the ref will prolly award at least one of it. We simply can't allow play near the box next leg.
:tup:

Well, my apologies then for misinterpreting. I agree with that. We've had our fair share of bad luck in the CL (Dortmund and Madrid finals :sergio: ) and things can always go awry around the box with a bad bounce.

I think we just need to perform in the return leg like we did today. Put in another excellent counterattacking performance. Soak up pressure, but make sure we have outlets to break forward. It really was a tactical masterclass from Allegri.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Dybala, Chiellini, Sandro, Pjanic and Alves all had better games IMO. But yeah Mandzu was a warrior and had good assist (plus good pass to Higauin outside the box).

So yeah defenitely do not agree he is MOM, but he was class anyways. IMO everyone was except for Bonucci and Higauin. Ok maybe not Khedira so much either, even if he also had good assist to Cuadrado that was wrongfully called offside.
Wat. Everyone were good. Higuain was behind the two first goals.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The morning after :touched:

What a feeling really! Now no relaxing at all, go to Pescara get the three points and get going with the preoparation. We have to be on our toes the entire match in camp nou.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I am honestly not much worried about 2nd leg now and I know it's still open specially if they score early but man we are literally going to fuck them on the counters there and with their defensive weak system. The only thing that frustrates me is that Neymar should have picked yellow to miss the return leg but did not.

Either-way, with Allegri I know Juve will step up in Camp Nou physiologically and physically.

My only two takes on this match are on Khedira, I expected more from him offensively to finish off the chances better and Bonucci should be more careful with Suarez.

Mandzu, you fvcking awesomeness, only Allegri can play him LW/LM and what a monster match, full of heart and confidence. Fuckking animal.

I am also shocked how great Dani Alves was, I expected him to be somehow nervous playing against his old team mates but what a pro he is, his start worried me but his experience as the match went on was essential.

No words to describe Alex Sandro, no one is better than him in his position, I hope he can stay for at least 10 more years if not forever, the guy is complete.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I am honestly not much worried about 2nd leg now and I know it's still open specially if they score early but man we are literally going to $#@! them on the counters there and with their defensive weak system. The only thing that frustrates me is that Neymar should have picked yellow to miss the return leg but did not.

Either-way, with Allegri I know Juve will step up in Camp Nou physiologically and physically.

My only two takes on this match are on Khedira, I expected more from him offensively to finish off the chances better and Bonucci should be more careful with Suarez.

Mandzu, you fvcking awesomeness, only Allegri can play him LW/LM and what a monster match, full of heart and confidence. $#@!king animal.

I am also shocked how great Dani Alves was, I expected him to be somehow nervous playing against his old team mates but what a pro he is, his start worried me but his experience as the match went on was essential.

No words to describe Alex Sandro, no one is better than him in his position, I hope he can stay for at least 10 more years if not forever, the guy is complete.
Can't wait to see that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am actually worried about the referee in the return leg and I am not kidding. We were playing at home and they got 10 bullshit calls in the first and almost double of that in the second. We got a goal wrongfully called for offside, Mandzukic got a yellow card for being fouled and Khedira got a yellow card for both him and Chiellini getting fouled in the box. We were really sharp in our chances and Buffon saved us a couple of times. But if the refereeing continues this way (and I expect it to be worse in the return) we need to have a night just like last night to get through.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I am actually worried about the referee in the return leg and I am not kidding. We were playing at home and they got 10 bullshit calls in the first and almost double of that in the second. We got a goal wrongfully called for offside, Mandzukic got a yellow card for being fouled and Khedira got a yellow card for both him and Chiellini getting fouled in the box. We were really sharp in our chances and Buffon saved us a couple of times. But if the refereeing continues this way (and I expect it to be worse in the return) we need to have a night just like last night to get through.
Yes, I promised myself not to talk about the ref pre-match but the things ref did last night is to take into consideration.

How can you book Khedira and not book Neymar?

Why was Mandzu booked when he was harshly fouled?

Cuadrado's goal that was cancelled for non-existing offside on Khedira.

And many other bullshit calls...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)