[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (121 Viewers)

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
only now? they are probably the worst news website in any sport. Except James Horncastle and to some extent Gab Marcotti the rest are just ignorant or extremely biased towards EPL and the Spanish duo. When we beat Celtic 0-3 in Glasgow back in 2013 i read a somewhat racist article there on how dirty Italians who cannot compete fairly with brave Scots got the win by constantly fouling them on the corners.
don't forget mina rizouki, she's a juventina.

also you know what's make this victory even better? it surely shut up the mouths of our retarded italian wannabe rivals, their media and their cuntish fans... if we keep beating european powerhouses their retarded ranting and accusations would only make themselves exposed.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Who the f*ck is Leonardo Buffon?
ESPNFC :rofl:

Fucking mongrels there.
At present there seems to be no vacancy in Barcelona's team, but that may not be long in coming. While Messi glittered all game despite being forced to do much of his work in midfield, Suarez was somewhat off the pace, a bruiser rather than cruiser as he battled in vain with Giorgio Chiellini and Leonardo Buffon.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
For the next match we should try something a bit different:

Buffon
Alves-Licht-Barzagli-Benatia-Bonucci-Rugani-Chiellini-Asamoah-Sandro

Mandzukic​

- - - Updated - - -

that reporter is spineless.

that said... messi{s vision for thru passes is truly godlike. what a player he is. Splitted our defence like butter a couple of times
:agree: no one else could've done it, thankfully it they didn't scored from the chances he created

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
IF we intend on keeping Dybala and attract top players, we HAVE to capitalize on wins like that.
The attention we are getting now is incredible. We need to quickly start building the J brand awareness with this attention. Start to market Juventus not just as the face of italian football, BUT the face of Italy. Make sure every tourist who travels to italy wants to shop at and look at Juventus Stadium.

Only with such status and money, will we be able to afford to keep and attract top players.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
no that are the rules from over a year ago ,the quarter finals are the last stage where cards count, unless its red
No, you are wrong.
Yellow cards will be deleted BUT pending Suspensions (also due to yellow cards) will carry forward to the Semi Finals.
So if Cuads, Mandzu or Khedira get their 3rd yellow, they will miss the first leg of Semi Final.

For the next time:

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/uefaorg/Regulations/02/35/87/89/2358789_DOWNLOAD.pdf#page45

@Orgut he gave you missinformation

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I really think we can do better. I personally am happy that the right Juve turned up. Surprised that most cheered for Juve in the sports bar i was at.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You are right. We definitely have to be better at Nou Camp next week. Honestly, it was a pretty even game and we could have conceded 4 goals. Buffon save on Iniesta, Suarez miss, Messi miss, and Umtiti header.

I know it is exciting to say that Juventus is better than Barca, but honestly we allowed them many chances to score when we tried to sit back. We are going to be in for a tough ride next week. We will be playing against a desperate Barca (with Busquetst), a uefalona referee, and the fans.

We really have Supergod Gigi to thank for this win.

May 26, 2016
Highlight​ of The match for me ( besides The goals) was that triangle play between Alex sandro, Alves and pjanic in the dying minutes. Beautiful to watch.

So many great solo performances but still shines The most as a great team effort .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol:

4 chances doesn't mean 4 goals. What's with this nonsense every time we play about the other team having chances. In almost every single game of football the other team has a few chances. But even the best strikers only convert about 30-40% of good chances. And you have a keeper for a reason. To stop those chances whenever possible.

We had 7-8 chances... and a legit goal ruled out for offsides. So I guess if both teams finished every single good chance it would end about 7-3 or 8-4 for Juventus. :lol:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
:lol:

4 chances doesn't mean 4 goals. What's with this nonsense every time we play about the other team having chances. In almost every single game of football the other team has a few chances. But even the best strikers only convert about 30-40% of good chances. And you have a keeper for a reason. To stop those chances whenever possible.

We had 7-8 chances... and a legit goal ruled out for offsides. So I guess if both teams finished every single good chance it would end about 7-3 or 8-4 for Juventus. :lol:
I am glad you aren't allegri. I am sure Allegri knows we got a lil lucky.
Dude, they had two one on one chances. and one point blank header. And it is unlike Barca to miss such chances. They will convert 60% of it.
IF it was Chievo I would not be so worried. they prolly would convert 10% of it lol.

Adding on to that, we depended on Dybala to score two amazing goals, while the clearer chances were missed.

I just hope the team keep things in perspective and approach the second leg with the right mindset. Cheers

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I am glad you aren't allegri. I am sure Allegri knows we got a lil lucky.
Dude, they had two one on one chances. and one point blank header. And it is unlike Barca to miss such chances. They will convert 60% of it.
IF it was Chievo I would not be so worried. they prolly would convert 10% of it lol.

Adding on to that, we depended on Dybala to score two amazing goals, while the clearer chances were missed.

I just hope the team keep things in perspective and approach the second leg with the right mindset. Cheers
What rubbish. Umtiti didn't even get to the ball for that header. Which means it wasn't even a chance. :lol:

And no Iniesta doesn't convert such chances at any great rate.

We didn't get "a little lucky". We comprehensively outplayed Barca, and had over double the good chances. If Higgy was on his game and the linesman isn't blind, 3-0 could easily have been 6-0. The scoreline was a fair reflection of how the match went.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)