[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (56 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Thank you, Igor. Very excited, can't wait

Btw now go to Camp Nou and serve them the 7-up :D
Honestly, I want Real to go through, mainly because I can't face the prospect of Gigi bowing out to Muller and Neuer for the third time in just over a year, and because Real are definitely the weaker team, so higher prospects of beating them if we go through.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Mascherano was litterally jogging back behind Dybala on 2nd goal...and no CB bothered to react to like 20 meters of free space edge of/inside the box, ridicolous.

Also Mathieau on Cuadrado first goal, he neither was close enough to pressure, nor far enough to to mark someone else besides Cuadrado, completely lost in no mans land by choice lol. To make matters worse, Pique and Iniesta (I think) litterally ignored Dybala like he is Sturaro or something infront of goal, weird. No cohesion or understanding whatsoever.

Compare that to the our guys working as unit, whenever Messi had the ball, there were instances were 3-4 players made precision timed quick switches of the guard in terms of who pressures him and who falls off to protect the space behind, regardless of what position they played, they took shifts following him til someone else took over. Ridicolous player to face when he is facing towards the goal with the ball centrally.
:agree:

i was bit worried we would face Messi (and Iniesta too) with only 2 CMs, and none of them a typical destroyer, but oh my what a game we played defensively on him. have infinitely more confidence in Pjanic & Khedira on defense after this game

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks :tup: I hope you can nail it tomorrow and hopefully nobody picks up an injury
:mut:

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, I want Real to go through, mainly because I can't face the prospect of Gigi bowing out to Muller and Neuer for the third time in just over a year, and because Real are definitely the weaker team, so higher prospects of beating them if we go through.
would definitely rather face Real than Bayern too, but cant bring myself to cheer for them. besides, seeing both the spanish giants out before SF would be amazing for football

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We are the masters of defending. No club in history has perfected the art of defending like Juve have. Player wise and tactics wise no club comes close.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Absolutely fantastic. Great job by everyone, we're halfway there now! And against Barca of all teams, how far we've come. So much for not having the right mentality...

Not going to lie though, we did have a few slipups. Have to be more focused from here on out. Thankfully they didn't amount to anything though, and Buffon showcased how much of a god he truly. Conversely, Iniesta really has declined these past few years it seems.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
We are the masters of defending. No club in history has perfected the art of defending like Juve have. Player wise and tactics wise no club comes close.
Atletico might have a say about that, although we are far more aesthetically pleasing than they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Talking about current day football. If you include the past, maybe Milan in their heyday come close.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Just too good to win against this farce of a team.

Lets cross fingers that no referee will save their asses this time.

Wheres that barca idiot who was posting shid some days ago?

show ur face now, fukin maggot

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
ESPN FC's main fucking article this evening:

http://www.espnfc.us/blog/the-match...-get-the-better-of-lionel-messi-and-barcelona

A retarded Messi lovefest that implies Dybala will soon be playing for Barca. :lol2:

This is literally the headline on the front page:

Lionel Messi's magic in Barca's 3-0 defeat at Juventus but wasn't enough.
The man who might one day succeed him at the Camp Nou, Paulo Dybala, scored twice and made the most of the big occasion.
:sergio:
@GordoDeCentral

I hate them now too. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I love it when we're all happy and positive here.

Love you bros (and sistren)

:delpiero: for your pre-match prediction, komrade. :heart:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
"Lionel messi was thoroughly outstanding" huh? He played some impressive passes and was Barcas best player sure but come on...

We "were fortunate escape misery at messis genius" jesus christ i havent even read two paragraphs yet

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
that reporter is spineless.

that said... messi{s vision for thru passes is truly godlike. what a player he is. Splitted our defence like butter a couple of times

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
ESPN FC's main fucking article this evening:

http://www.espnfc.us/blog/the-match...-get-the-better-of-lionel-messi-and-barcelona

A retarded Messi lovefest that implies Dybala will soon be playing for Barca. :lol2:

This is literally the headline on the front page:

:sergio:
@GordoDeCentral

I hate them now too. :D
only now? they are probably the worst news website in any sport. Except James Horncastle and to some extent Gab Marcotti the rest are just ignorant or extremely biased towards EPL and the Spanish duo. When we beat Celtic 0-3 in Glasgow back in 2013 i read a somewhat racist article there on how dirty Italians who cannot compete fairly with brave Scots got the win by constantly fouling them on the corners.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
only now? they are probably the worst news website in any sport. Except James Horncastle and to some extent Gab Marcotti the rest are just ignorant or extremely biased towards EPL and the Spanish duo. When we beat Celtic 0-3 in Glasgow back in 2013 i read a somewhat racist article there on how dirty Italians who cannot compete fairly with brave Scots got the win by constantly fouling them on the corners.
No no. I meant I hate Barca now too. :p

ESPN is inane, but kind of convenient when following North American sports.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember the Celtic-Juve articles. :lol2:

"The dark arts of Italian football.":lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)