[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (91 Viewers)

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Buffon and dybala were the game changers today. I don't really care if higgy doesn't score as long as we win the games.

We were quite careless in the second half, which wasn't help by the fact that we were playing against 12 men.

2nd leg will be a tough ride for us. Expect ref to assist them as much as possible, just to keep the competition alive by uefa standard.
this!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Can't pick a man of the match. It's between Chiellini, Dybala and Mandzukic. Pretty much everyone did their job as well as they could.

Rincon was bad though, but I understand the decision to put him on. He's a carbon copy of Gattuso and you need those when you defend a lead.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Can't pick a man of the match. It's between Chiellini, Dybala and Mandzukic. Pretty much everyone did their job as well as they could.
That's what I love so much about this win - Max set the team up a certain way and all of our players played out their role perfectly. 12 men.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I'm a bit worried for the away match. I hope Allegri doesn't show them too much respect and sits too deep without trying to score.

If we play our own game and take the game to them we should go through but it will be a tough game

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm a bit worried for the away match. I hope Allegri doesn't show them too much respect and sits too deep without trying to score.

If we play our own game and take the game to them we should go through but it will be a tough game
We need to play in the same manner, first goal is crucial

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Brilliant performance from everyone, tactics and mentality on point and were it not for the bullshit calls from this referee we might have seen double digits in goals. I counted 10 in the first and 18 in the second and let's not forget the three situations where Neymar could have been booked but we all know the immunity. Now enough nagging about the referee and let's praise the players for an outstanding performance, we turned off too little during the match and when we did we did it in turns so there was always some who were aware. I will give credit to Allegri for that for saving energy the entire match. And I have to re-emphasize on that minute where Buffon made an outstanding save followed by a wonderful goal.

Buffon 7.5

Dani Alves 7
Bonucci 7
Chiellini 8
Alex Sandro 7.5

Pjanic 7
Khedira 7

Cuadrado 8
Dybala 8.5
Mandzukic 7

Higuain 6.5

Lemina 6
Rincon 6
Barzagli 6.5

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
In Barcelona the whole match can be like in the last 15mins.

Question: What do you think about Allegri prefering to bring Rincon instead of Marchisio?
Strange decision as Marchisio is so much more experienced and would have calmed things down and taken the pressure off the team a little bit

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Buffon and dybala were the game changers today. I don't really care if higgy doesn't score as long as we win the games.

We were quite careless in the second half, which wasn't help by the fact that we were playing against 12 men.

2nd leg will be a tough ride for us. Expect ref to assist them as much as possible, just to keep the competition alive by uefa standard.
Higuain was highly involved in the first two goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)