[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (127 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am confident it'll be a slow match with both teams being careful.

We remember Paris and your team can't ad won't really press that well.
Can't? Yeah.:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

For coming to our forum and saying that you will be "gentle" with 1-0.
BTW Umtiti is a hell of a joke player.I repeat ,hell of a joke player.Alongside with Digne who is not in your starting 11.Very fierce competition between both of them.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I don't remember any real pressure. Mostly just in obvious situations where they are deep in their own corner areas.

I'm actually quite terrified about Barca. I think Napoli was about as good of a tune-up as we could get in Serie A. And Bonucci chasing the ball into midfield, allowing Hamsik to take that vacated area is just so easily repeatable against Barca. And again, how the two CMs shifted too far to Callejon's side and Hamsik was completely unmarked to score from the top of the box. These are situations that could happen twice as often against Barca.

Also situations where Cuadrado is making a fool of Umtiti in every possible sense are very likely to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

:nervous: I am so nervous. I really have no idea what to expect tomorrow. This could be a big win, a big loss, or anything in between
We will win.Watch and see.

- - - Updated - - -

Relax just taking the pisss....I have no idea what to expect too

- - - Updated - - -

We have to be aggressive and go for the win. Barcelona will definitely win at home so we have to really go for it in the home leg.
We will have to see yet that.Not so sure of that.Enrique as a coach.:sergio: .Some guys really have luck in their lives.I remember his Roma days.It was 3,-4 -0 for us in the first 25 minutes.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
We will have to see yet that.Not so sure of that.Enrique as a coach.:sergio: .Some guys really have luck in their lives.I remember his Roma days.It was 3,-4 -0 for us in the first 25 minutes.
Will never forget these matches...

Licht :touched:

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Football Italia editorial :3::

"Juventus lacks Euro mentality"
http://www.football-italia.net/100950/juventus-lack-euro-mentality
The part that made me laugh was this:

"This quarter-final tie against Barcelona brings Juventus face-to-face with another club which has a similar mentality woven into its very fabric. A winning habit passed through the generations – one which inspired the belief that, against all the odds, they could achieve what had seemed border-line impossible against PSG."

It tells me that the author started watching football in 2005, fucking retard.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A couple of things that get me worried, Mascherano in midfield, Asamoah starting over Alex Sandro and flashbacks of our first half against Bayern last season. The fact that we don't have Morata to even things up when in crucial situations also add to it.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
A couple of things that get me worried, Mascherano in midfield, Asamoah starting over Alex Sandro and flashbacks of our first half against Bayern last season. The fact that we don't have Morata to even things up when in crucial situations also add to it.
:agree: don't like it either..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
All that talk about thier defensive weakness is erased with Mascherano in midfield. Somehow I wish Busquets is playing.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
All that talk about thier defensive weakness is erased with Mascherano in midfield. Somehow I wish Busquets is playing.
Well, Mascherano can't distribute the ball as well as Busquets does so... if we press them, Mascherano could play to our advantage since he's not a great passer.

- - - Updated - - -

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well, Mascherano can't distribute the ball as well as Busquets does so... if we press them, Mascherano could play to our advantage since he's not a great passer.
Mascherano does not have to distribute, he will recover balls and will be in our way each time we have the ball going forward. Argentina reached the World Cup final because of him and his role in the middle. He just has to give the ball to Iniesta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)