[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (7 Viewers)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Glad to have your professional scouting report
I should have missed the payment in my bank account for my professional scouting report, so I have to watch full matches of teams I don't care about.

Sometimes, through a video including 3-4 attacking and defending efforts, combined with the score, lineups etc, you can get a general idea about a team's structure.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Wtf is this "song" :sergio: @lgorTudor

Pure cringe.

- - - Updated - - -

At least they didn't make Dani Alves fingerpaint his face in Juve "colours"

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I should have missed the payment in my bank account for my professional scouting report, so I have to watch full matches of teams I don't care about.

Sometimes, through a video including 3-4 attacking and defending efforts, combined with the score, lineups etc, you can get a general idea about a team's structure.
I just thought it was funny to come to conclusions from highlights ::lol3::

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Wtf is this "song" :sergio: @lgorTudor

Pure cringe.

- - - Updated - - -

At least they didn't make Dani Alves fingerpaint his face in Juve "colours"
I dont care about the "song" itself. I'm asking me more about the work and the costs they invest to create those videos.

- - - Updated - - -

It really sounds like this Kayne West shit :lol:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I dont care about the "song" itself. I'm asking me more about the work and the costs they invest to create those videos.

- - - Updated - - -

It really sounds like this Kayne West shit :lol:
At 0:37 they even imitate his voice crack :lol:

I'm 99% sure they wanted to use that song but didn't want to pay royalties so they told some cheap producers to remake a copy just different enough not to get sued :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)