[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (5 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
So, the draw is on Friday? Who would you like to play against?

- - - Updated - - -

The passing was out of this world last night, Atletico had no scraps to play off because we kept our composure and made great passes to keep the tempo going and holding onto possession

It was one of the best performances from any Juve team I have ever seen
Why can't we play like that in the CL finals, though? :boh:

Aug 26, 2014
I know Chiello can be frustrating sometimes but I was just saying don't insult a fellow Juventino. I didn't see he insulted you.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: Can't wait to see this live.

- - - Updated - - -

So glad @Hustini gets to keep his job. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Who will open CL Final thread? :numnum:
go fuck yourself along with your family members

- - - Updated - - -

goodbye forumz this gonna be my 9th warning ill be banned :touched:
So to quote him if its not an insult "go fuck yourself along with your family members" to you both.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Our form on Camp Nou is amazing tbh. We haven't been defeated there for a long, long time. Camp Nou is a fortress. Opposite teams are intimidated by it. As far as Lyon is concerned. Even if Lyon scores, we will score 2 or more back, so I'm confident that we will advance. Yes, getting Porto and Ajax and even United would be the best case scenario because they don't much chance against us.
I think you underestimate other clubs or maybe overrating Barca..
1. Barca are not that great - Yes they are certainly better than Atletico (or this year`s Real) but they are far from the mighty Barca of 2015
2. Porto are there for the fun but Ajax already proved themselves against Bayern and Real so to dismiss them like that is really disrespectful... Man Utd arent great but their new coach brings them lots of luck..
3. I believe Barca will go pass Lyon although I hope they dont.. but you know where they are going to get knocked out dont you?!
4. Juventus are definitely not afraid of Barca - The problem with this Juve is the midfield but if they play like they did against Atletico (2nd leg) and not the cowardly 1st leg - Its an open game - and Im saying this because Juve`s midfield is horrible.. (Too bad Pogba isnt here anymore...)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
So to quote him if its not an insult "go fuck yourself along with your family members" to you both.
Sorry. I didn't see that.

- - - Updated - - -

Yap 50% of 13 year olds are Barca fans 49% are Real fans and 1% moved from Real to Juve due to Juventus acquiring Ronaldo..
Haha. But it's not children's fault. It's the media. In my country Juve was very popular in the mid 90's when we were by far the best team in Europe [FUCK 1997 and 1998 FINALS]. But when Juve were relegated lots of people abandoned the sinking ship. :sad: Pathetic bunch of people. :inter:

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sorry. I didn't see that.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha. But it's not children's fault. It's the media. In my country Juve was very popular in the mid 90's when we were by far the best team in Europe [FUCK 1997 and 1998 FINALS]. But when Juve were relegated lots of people abandoned the sinking ship. :sad: Pathetic bunch of people. :inter:
Yap it is the media and it sure doesnt help when the commentators are screaming and commentating like fans

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Congratulations for the comeback. Fully deserved, Atletico didn't show anything yesterday, they didn't have a single shot on target. Simeone got his tactics all wrong. Atletico just wanted to park the bus and wanted to concede as little as nothing but their defence let him dowon. Injuries were a big factor and the abscence of Hernandez and Filipe Luis was noticable. Allegri exploited the weakness in the air duels from Santi Arias in great succession and Cristiano executed that perfectly. Well played and props for the comeback. Hope to see you in the final! Unfortunately you won't win there against us. :p
This mentall illness, child of regret is still here. :lol3:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Congratulations for the comeback. Fully deserved, Atletico didn't show anything yesterday, they didn't have a single shot on target. Simeone got his tactics all wrong. Atletico just wanted to park the bus and wanted to concede as little as nothing but their defence let him dowon. Injuries were a big factor and the abscence of Hernandez and Filipe Luis was noticable. Allegri exploited the weakness in the air duels from Santi Arias in great succession and Cristiano executed that perfectly. Well played and props for the comeback. Hope to see you in the final! Unfortunately you won't win there against us. :p
You do know we were missing 6 players, child of regret?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
You alive boy?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Totally forgot :lol:
I showed this video at my class today (they’re all 6 years old kids) and also got some kids from other classes to join. At the last goal they went batshit crazy. One kid picked up his table and started to bang at to the floor like BANG BANG BANG :rofl:

I’m telling this kid to calm a bit down, but at the same time I can’t stop laughing :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)