[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Replace Emre Can with Dybala and it’s the line-up i’d want.

Exclusion of Dybala for Can though definitely makes it a lot less inspired. Happy to see neither lolzilian in the side though.
Only way to overcome Atletico is to zerg rush them with attacking players.

Max is going to command a handbrake football for the first 70mins and Simeone is prepared for this

We are balls to the wall, why not just do the unexpected thing and if it doesn't work, go out with heads held high

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That’s why I think we should start Ken up front. Tell him to go wild in that first 45min
Would do the same. Starting a brawler like Mandzukic was a waste of time last game. If dybala got benched, Mandzukic should too as he was even more of a ghost.

Let kean go wild and play his game without any pressure. We need offensive power, not brawlers.

Fearing of losing is out of the question now, Allegri fucked big time on the first game and got into this mess. He should go all in and what happen happens.
If we lose he will have to face the consequences either way, so he better go out big time , or well....

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That’s why I think we should start Ken up front. Tell him to go wild in that first 45min
You mean Kean?! If you do it would be a mistake as Kean is very good for his age but he is nowhere near Bernardeschi Dybala Mandzukic D.Costa... (I wont even put Ronaldo in this sentence)...
Dont be fooled by our last game which was actually kind of a training game.. Kean is good but should be regarded as a last resort..

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Max is going to command a handbrake football for the first 70mins and Simeone is prepared for this

We are balls to the wall, why not just do the unexpected thing and if it doesn't work, go out with heads held high
Simeone will also look for a early counter opportunity to kill the tie. This is really a awful position to be in.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Going balls to the wall just means adding Dybala in place of either Can or Matuidi. We have our more attacking fullbacks on the pitch, all our other attackers. It’s a good line-up, aside from the Dybala exclusion messing it up.

We have no Cuadrado or Costa available, unfortunately in Cuadrado’s case. I would assume he wants an attacker like Dybala to sub on if needed.

I will be very disappointed in Allegri if we are still in need of goals and Dybala isn’t brought on for a mid early in the 2nd half.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What has Berna done lately to warrant a starting position over Dybala? The latter has provided more in the past few games even if not scoring

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
What has Berna done lately to warrant a starting position over Dybala? The latter has provided more in the past few games even if not scoring
Berna will fare better against teams that defend as aggressively as Atletico. Taking nothing away from Dybala, but time and again he’s been found wanting against teams like these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Allegri probably wants his physicality and constant pushing forward in the line-up... unfortunately, Bernadeschi has been pretty poor with end product/final ball for the most part since autumn.

I'd like them both on the pitch. Berna in mid to push the game forward, and Dybala playing in outright attack today.

Jun 6, 2015
Allegri probably wants his physicality and constant pushing forward in the line-up... unfortunately, Bernadeschi has been pretty poor with end product/final ball for the most part since autumn.

I'd like them both on the pitch. Berna in mid to push the game forward, and Dybala playing in outright attack today.
In my opinion the main reason is that the those players in the rumored line-up are better at pressing.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
In my opinion the main reason is that the those players in the rumored line-up are better at pressing.
Agreed. I really hope we do press hard today. It will be frustrating to watch if we play a complacent and sloppy possession game. Motivation is really key for this.

However, Dybala needs to be on the pitch to start the second half if we are still chasing the game.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Atletico won the first game because we were too conservative.
We have to always attack, otherwise I see a big discrepancy between winning is all that matters in Juventus to be conservative.
We should aim to crush all opposition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)