[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (17 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Atletico are a good team, but imo our roster looks far more impressive. A real shame we got ourselves in this situation. We can only hope we pull ourselves out. Maybe it's just me, but I haven't really seen all that much of a fighting spirit this season. Hopefully that changes tomorrow.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
We score a fast goal, then Godin gets injured and cant continue, Savic comes in and makes a PK and gets a red. 2-0 for us. In the second half, Costa and Dybala come in. We make it 3-0. In the dying minutes, we score a forth goal just for the sake of it. CR7 is back, Euromax delivers, the mouths are shut.

:jflag:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Atleti have won 5 matches in a row.
I think they were coming off a bad spell last time - Can someone confirm?
It means nothing..
I`ll say it as I really believe in it - If Juve play with an attacking intent and tenacity - We will qualify! We are better than Atletico and there is no reason why we cant overturn a 2-0 result - We were at a tougher place (some would say) last year when we lost at home 3-0 to Real and then we went to Madrid and wiped it all out (We all know what happened in the end but still we made a comeback)
Now we have a home game against a weaker team (although better defense) at home and not away and only 2-0 to overturn - Impossible is certainly not the case so why not believe in it?!

We will not play as usual as we have to attack to win so you can expect a more attacking Juve!
Their fullbacks are a weakness for them and they dont have a great fighter in D.Costa available while I dont know how fit is Godin..
On paper we could and should do it and tomorrow we`ll see if we do what we need to..

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I think they were coming off a bad spell last time - Can someone confirm?
It means nothing..
I`ll say it as I really believe in it - If Juve play with an attacking intent and tenacity - We will qualify! We are better than Atletico and there is no reason why we cant overturn a 2-0 result - We were at a tougher place (some would say) last year when we lost at home 3-0 to Real and then we went to Madrid and wiped it all out (We all know what happened in the end but still we made a comeback)
Now we have a home game against a weaker team (although better defense) at home and not away and only 2-0 to overturn - Impossible is certainly not the case so why not believe in it?!

We will not play as usual as we have to attack to win so you can expect a more attacking Juve!
Their fullbacks are a weakness for them and they dont have a great fighter in D.Costa available while I dont know how fit is Godin..
On paper we could and should do it and tomorrow we`ll see if we do what we need to..
Just need an early goal

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So we were showing a live session of our training today. I get the reasons why but i don't think it's appropriate with a day to go. If Simeone has a inch of bielsa in him, he will be taking note.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i miss marchisio before his injury he was miles ahead of pjanic.

- - - Updated - - -

my god. Pirlo - Marchisio - Vidal - Pogba

this is one of best midfield i have seen in my life. perfection
He was.

less of a passer but more about bringing balance to the team. And he was even better than Pirlo in his last year in this regard as regista.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Koke: "Juve are very strong in the air..."

:shifty:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I don't know why keeping short players at the post while defending corner kicks has gone out of favour it will prevent many goals

- - - Updated - - -

Koke: 'Juve-Atleti like warfare'

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Simeone: 'No Juve-Atleti favourites'

“I think whenever it’s a knockout round like this between two such important clubs, both treat it like two halves of one match,” said the Coach in his Press conference.

“The first leg is one moment, the second leg is another. Everyone tries to prepare and organise, but football is about details that cannot be explained or predicted and that’s what makes this sport fantastic. We can talk about it as much as we like, but it won’t make much difference.”

“I am trying to decide who to pick so the team will work in the best way. I’ll make do with what I have at my disposal. Like all strikers, Alvaro Morata is important, as he gives the side options, holds up the play and must make the most of the spaces that will be left by an opposition that needs to attack.

“Godin is fine, he’ll train today and I expect him to play tomorrow. We’ll be ready for battle against strong players and Juve are not just Cristiano Ronaldo. They also have Federico Bernardeschi, Paulo Dybala, Douglas Costa, so whoever plays with Mario Mandzukic and Ronaldo will certainly force us to focus.”

It has been said that Juventus going out in the Champions League Round of 16 would be considered a failure. Simeone was asked if Atletico Madrid failing to qualify after winning the first leg 2-0 would also be a failure.

“As I said, these are two strong teams, one will go through and the other won’t. It’s hard to talk about there being favourites.”

Simeone has history in Italian football with Lazio and Inter, then at Catania near the start of his coaching career. Is there a feeling of revenge against Juve, especially after losing the 1998 Scudetto in controversial fashion?

“No, every game is different and we must fight with calm and humility, knowing we are up against a very strong club. I have no doubts it’ll be a fascinating game of football.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)