[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (15 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Rumours are that Dybala will start from the bench in this one

Just :sergio:
It's Dybala or Mandzukic. Hard to pick one over the other. Dybala should play well centrally in this formation & add creativity in the middle, and Mandzo is a big-game player.

Cancelo overlapping on left and Berna on right tracking back. Zona Mista-ish.

As for how many players will be on each line in defense or attack, same set of players can line up as 442, 433 or 352/532. Allegri keeping Simeone guessing.

- - - Updated - - -

FORZAAAAAA
MY Grandma is coming back from italy on wednesday but im more hype for juve vs atleti..
Statistically, we've only a small chance, so you shouldn't be.

Otherwise, you'll go through an existentialist crisis like the Interisti and Napoletani do every season.

Last edited:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Quick one twos and take advantage of our Superior technical ability. Only crossing into their box won't work need the ball on ground where we are better. The quicker we get up the field near thier 18, the less time for them to get that defence in order. Playing the width with such a quick organized defence doesn't expose too many mistakes. Bernie should start, Pjanic should play high. We can do this in 90 depends on Max's plan.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Allegri will chase a 2-0 in 90 mins. If we manage to level the score, by lets say 70min, I can see us playing very cautiously till the end of regular time. With his philosophy of playing, he would gladly take the game to extra time. In the extra time we will be looking for the third goal, knowing that a defense is more susceptible to errors during 120 min, rather than 90 min. In the extra time, I can see their concentration drop. Also we have much better subs that can easily change the game and hurt them. Douglas Costa is the perfect player to be introduced in the latter stages of the game. He is a real Cannibal when facing a tired defense and can give us a big hand in the search for the third goal.

Im 100% sure that we wont go for a 3-0 during regular time.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Allegri will chase a 2-0 in 90 mins. If we manage to level the score, by lets say 70min, I can see us playing very cautiously till the end of regular time. With his philosophy of playing, he would gladly take the game to extra time. In the extra time we will be looking for the third goal, knowing that a defense is more susceptible to errors during 120 min, rather than 90 min. In the extra time, I can see their concentration drop. Also we have much better subs that can easily change the game and hurt them. Douglas Costa is the perfect player to be introduced in the latter stages of the game. He is a real Cannibal when facing a tired defense and can give us a big hand in the search for the third goal.

Im 100% sure that we wont go for a 3-0 during regular time.
That goes for our defense as well :p

I get what you mean, but I hope we go for the kill in the regular 90 minutes. Let's not drag this out again.

Also i think we are going to need at least 4 goals.

Aug 1, 2003
We have paid the penalty twice for not killing it beyond doubt in 90mins under allegri both resulting in getting eliminated. I would be pissed if same scenario happens ie we lead 2-0 defend to extra time and last minute atletico scores 1 and we’re out.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Bad memories at the Bernabeu where we started settling once we got the 3-0. I see us doing the same except I'm hopeful we learned something and go for the kill. Don't settle until we score 4 goals, fight for it

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Bad memories at the Bernabeu where we started settling once we got the 3-0. I see us doing the same except I'm hopeful we learned something and go for the kill. Don't settle until we score 4 goals, fight for it
I was particularly upset that 3rd sub wasn't used at all. Allegri later said he wanted to bring Cuadrado on in extra time, but why not bring him on 80th minute?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
4 goals is insane considering its Atletico. No, we need to keep a clean sheet and get the three goals. Or get 2 and see where luck takes us but if we concede then we're out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I think 3-4-3 is the way to go. We are not going to learn how to play quick enough to find space between their two Lines of 4 overnight, so the only way we are going to be succesfull against Atletico is just fill up the box and send in crosses trying to applye as much pressure and physic as possible.
If they score 1 time they are through. There is no way we are going to put four goals behind them, so we have to be able to handle their set pieces. Therefore I would go with:

Rugani-Bonucci-Chiellini
Cancelo-Pjanic/Bentancur-Can-Spina
Berna-Mandzu-Ronaldo

Give Can some freedom to join the attack, he seems to be dangerous when getting into the box.
Costa instead of Spina :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)