[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur [February 13th 2018] (27 Viewers)

vote

• Higuain

• Pjanic

• D. Costa

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
From a Spurs perspective, I think we'll go 4-2-3-1 for this. High line and offensive. Our usual game, rather than the 5-3-2 we saw against Madrid and Dortmund. Not sure we can afford to have Juve come to Wembley with a lead to defend. I think Poch goes for it in Turin. I'd be very happy with a score draw.

Bit concerned that Alderweireld isn't going to be selected as I'm not too confident that Sanchez will have the temperament. He's the guy you want to be pressing when we try and play out the back. Not Dembele. Players just bounce off him, and dragging players to him to create space for others is his game. Sanchez can look nervy away from home.

Just wondering:

1. How do you think Juve approach this. Press Spurs? Counter attack? Attrition by possession advantage?
2. What's the atmosphere like. Will it be intimidating for the Spurs boys?
100% counter attack. When you guys play 4-2-3-1, I find you somewhat open to this. Your 4 attackers are really dangerous but at the same time their inter-changing of positions and midfield runs disorganize their transition defending.

Also with the high line, sometimes the fullbacks are not perfectly aligned with the CBs and it could create good through-ball opportunities for our fat ass striker who just scored one of those a couple games ago.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
1. How do you think Juve approach this. Press Spurs? Counter attack? Attrition by possession advantage?
1. With a bowl of Pasta and a arrogant attitude
2. Liek a bowl of Pasta and a arrogant attitude

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
From a Spurs perspective, I think we'll go 4-2-3-1 for this. High line and offensive. Our usual game, rather than the 5-3-2 we saw against Madrid and Dortmund. Not sure we can afford to have Juve come to Wembley with a lead to defend. I think Poch goes for it in Turin. I'd be very happy with a score draw.

Bit concerned that Alderweireld isn't going to be selected as I'm not too confident that Sanchez will have the temperament. He's the guy you want to be pressing when we try and play out the back. Not Dembele. Players just bounce off him, and dragging players to him to create space for others is his game. Sanchez can look nervy away from home.

Just wondering:

We have a good atmosphere during CL matches, passion definitely will be felt

Tauri

Jan 29, 2006
Since there are a lot of Danes around here.

Can you suggest where i can watch the game in Copenhagen? My plane should land 19:50, so in theory I could make it to centre. There is O'learys sports bar in airport as well, but i'm not too sure if it shows the game. Their home page gives info only about Aalborg O'learys.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Holy mother of lurkers
creepy

- - - Updated - - -

Since there are a lot of Danes around here.

Can you suggest where i can watch the game in Copenhagen? My plane should land 19:50, so in theory I could make it to centre. There is O'learys sports bar in airport as well, but i'm not too sure if it shows the game. Their home page gives info only about Aalborg O'learys.
@Hængebøffer @Nzoric @Völler

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)